Job & health Astrology predictions

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      SG

@JVS Rao sir and other learned astrologers,

Could you please help me understand next 1-5 years predictions on health and job ? I am Male, DOB is 21st June 1976, place of birth Bikaner and time of birth is 19:55. When will I retire? Also, I am currently in US, do you think I will retire in India or US? Please also suggest remedies if there is dosh in kundali or dasha.

Thank you in advance!

• #156373 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr.SG

Your present period if of Mars dasa which is from 21-06-2020 to 22-06-2027.  Mars is in 8th house (tensions, sudden events) Mars is the lord of 5th and 12th house. Mars is in the star of Mercury (lord of 10th house-Profession)  in 5th house (detriment to regular attendance). Mars is in the sub of Jupiter(lord of 1st house – self ) in 5th house. So in this period you are facing tensions, exhaustion in your job front. Mars is giving enemies and fights with them.

Regarding health: From 22-12-2023 Mars is giving the diseases like abdominal or intestinal disorders, nervous problems. It would be upto 18-12-2024. Next comes Ketu bhukti which is upto 16-05-2025. The same situation continues. Venus bhukti which comes from 16-05-2025 gives you relief.

In Ketu bhukti (18-12-2024 to 16-05-2025) You will come back to India. In Venus bhukti Venus antara (16-05-2025 to 26-07-2025) You will go back and work there. In Sun bhukti also you will be in your job. In Moon bhukti (21-11-2026 to 22-6-2027) you try to come back, but it would not be possible.

Next Rahu dasa is also favourable for a job. So in this dasa Mercury bhukti I assume you will retire in India only.

You are a merit student and you might have got scholarships also.

Good Luck

JVS Rao (KP follower)

• #156478 Reply
      SG

Thank you JVS Rao sir, I was told that I am undergoing Sade Sati? Is that accurate? or is it Mars dasha? or is it just difference in the way horoscope is calculated?

• #156521 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr.SG sir

If you know astrology, please understand the concept of Sade Sati.  It means when Saturn transits in the 12th sign to Moon sign, Moon sign and next to Moon sign. Importance is given to bhavas or houses not rasis. Bhavas give the matters which we require, where signs show the strength of the planet.

In any chart, when Saturn is connected to malefic houses from ascendant and his period runs, the native faces miserable plights. In case Saturn is benefic there is no need to fear about Sade Sati. In your case Saturn is in 7th house in his own star. So Saturn signifies 7th house -spouse (location of Saturn) through 2nd -finance and 3rd – communication (ownership houses) and his nature (instalment). That means you will gain money through your wife or short journeys in instalment only. Like wise we have to follow. Is it good or not. So don’t worry about Sade Sati.

Saturn is a slow moving planet and Moon is a fast moving one. Saturn delays things whereas Moon progresses very fast. Moon is the indicator of mind. When the mind strives for something, Saturn pulls down. It gives the native frustration. In your chart Moon is in the star of Mercury (lord of 10th) in 5th (negation to daily attendance) and in the sub of Saturn in 7th house. What Moon gives in his period is in your professional matters, there would be competitors and hinders your progress.

Mars is in 8th house (tensions, unforeseen incidents. Mars is the lord of 12th house (expenditure) and 5th house (success to your opponent). No planet is in the star of Mars. So Mars is giving 5th, 8th and 12th houses which indicate troubles to you. Again 5th house benefits to children. 8th house gives legacy, insurance. 12th house is important to go abroad. So every house is as good as bad.  If you go abroad, your parents has to bear the separation from you. Is it good or bad? We have to consider from the point of view of the native.

Good Luck

JVS Rao (KP follower)

• #156525 Reply
      Yashwanth

Sir ,

Dindigul , Tamilnadu , India

10:50 am ( time of birth )

Can I become a surgeon ? I

f possible, what surgeon I will become ?

Please reply me sir

• #156550 Reply
      JVS Rao

You will become a surgeon in maternity or radiology. I can not say the branches in medical science, but you will become a surgeon.

Sometimes you will be in dilemma and can not take decisions quickly. You try to postpone things. It is a phenomenon in your life.

Good Luck

JVS Rao (KP follower)

• #156567 Reply
      Thirthesh

Good evening sir ,

DOB : 24.10.1977

10:30 am

Usilampatti , Tamilnadu, India

How will be my health in future ?

Will I get any heart related problems ?

Please reply

• #156577 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mr.Thirthesh

Your ascendant is Sagittarius. Its sub lord is Rahu in 10th house with Venus who is lord of 6th and 11th. Rahu is in the star of Moon (lord of 8th house – defect) in 3rd house and Rahu is in the sub of Venus (6th & 11th) lord. Venus is in the star of Moon in 3rd house. So blending all, you have poor immunity and showing a defect of blood circulation in your heart and lungs. Mars period is upto 10-05-2025. In this period you might have visited hospitals for treatment.

You have longevity. Venus dasa is upto 11-3-2038. Sun dasa is upto 10-3-2044 and Moon dasa is upto 11-03-2054. Venus and Sun are connected with 3rd house, which gives longevity.

Good Luck

JVS Rao (KP follower)

• #156628 Reply
      T K C
      Participant

@ Thirtesh,

In your chart, Sun, the sthira karaka for heart is in its debilitation house but gets a cancellation of debilitation through Venus. However Venus is also in its debilitation house with a cancellation provided by Jupiter. But Venus is also the lord of the roga bhava and Sun is the nakshatra lord representing the roga bhava. Sun is aspected by another debilitated planet Mars, Saturn and Jupiter while being conjunct with Mercury. Both Sun and Mercury shift to the 10th bhava to join the Rahu Venus combination.

The 5th bhava representing the heart is governed by Mars who is also debilitated.

In Navamsa, Jupiter and Sun go to their debilitation houses.

Moon reoresenting liquids is in its own nakshatra and the 2nd bhava (a marakasthana) receiving aspect from Mars and Rahu.

All this does put a pressure on your heart and you need to get it checked regularly. Though Jupiter and Venus in Kendras and Saturn in the 8th bhava indicate longevity, the antardasa of Rahu in the dasa of Jupiter starting from end Dec 2024 will need more care from your side.

• This reply was modified 15 hours, 10 minutes ago by T K C.
Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Job & health Astrology predictions
Your information: