low matching points

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vinay

sir can u please tell me if my kundali matching with girl is only 16.5 shows bhakoot dosa but graha maitri 3 she is dev gana i am raksha so we have 1 point matching. can we marry if it tally only 16.5 out of 36.

• #63324 Reply
      JVS (KP astrologer)

Dear Vinay
      The charts are checked for compatibility to have a better living. The points are arranged from 1 to 8 which totals to 36. The minimum points are considered as 18 for matching.
      The compatibility is considered good after studying both the individual charts in the following ways:
      1. The longevity: To enjoy the married life.
      2. The character: Without moral values, there is no sanctity for marriage.
      3. The Health : If the health is not good, there would be no happiness.
      4. The children : The purpose of marriage is for legal, social bondage and
      produce the children.
      5. Livelihood : Without earning one can not live and feed one’s family.
      6. Plurality or : This is also most important aspect in life. If one person goes
      extra marital: out of the way, both of them will suffer.
      relationships:
      These things are tabulated by our sages and have given a ready reckoner. So by seeing the table don’t jump to a conclusion that it is not matching. Please contact well versed astrologers like Navneet Khanna sir, TMR sir, KUM Rao sir who will advise and lead you into right path.
      So please provide the birth details of both of you and get correct analysis.

• #63334 Reply
      vinay

Thank u very much sir

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: low matching points
Your information: