Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunaina

Will I have a happy marriage? Born on 9th may 1997
      Time: 16:19
      Karnataka

• #60406 Reply
      TMR

Give the place of birth. Karnataka is too vast a place.

• #60429 Reply
      Sunaina

It is Bangalore.

• #60509 Reply
      TMR

Your marital happiness is 40% which is just average. However you will be lucky and monetarily well off in life. You will be spiritually quite enlightened. You will also have happiness from children.

• #60868 Reply
      Sunaina

Is there nothing that can influence a happy marriage if at all I were to marry?

• #60904 Reply
      TMR

If you get an excellent scientific matching of horoscopes, perhaps you can have a happy life.

• #60907 Reply
      Karan joshi

My partner was born on 17th June 1995 at sironj Madhya Pradesh 9:30am .me wasbborn on 17th September 1995 2:18pm .we have check our love compatibility but got 9.5/36 .she went to her family pandit he also said the match is not good phe said some naadi dosh is there .pls tell me if there is any remedy for tthis .

• #60908 Reply
      TMR

You can try scientific horoscope matching using Paid Service. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #61128 Reply
      Sunaina

Sir, in that case, will I be able to marry the one I love?

• #61202 Reply
      TMR

Consulting astrologers is not for your wishes to be fulfilled. They can only evaluate your horoscope and give you what they see in the horoscope. You should pray to God to fulfill your desires.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: