Mercury dasha – Will this dasha make any difference

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Malavika

After my worst and struggling Saturn Dasha my mercury Dasha has started Will this dasha make any difference

My details

18 March 1976

9:50pm

Vaikom, Kerala, India

Swati star Tula Lagan

Saturn dasha was troublesome even though Saturn is yogakaraka

No job and debt

Could someone predict how long I have to wait to escape my financial difficulties

No children no job no happiness

Regards
      Malavika

• #138112 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Mercury/Budha rules the 9th (Bhagya-Shtana) & 12th (Vyaya or Losses) houses in your birth-chart. He is the Chara Atma-Karaka, has low Shadbala and is placed in the 5th house of Purva-Punya/Putra-Sthana in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi. Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha in your birth-chart activates, his Rashi or sign depositor, Nakshatra depositor, planets/grahas conjunct and the houses he lords. It last for a period of 17 years and invariably will be a mix of some good/decent and not so good times, given the spread of Antaras of other planets/grahas, gochara or planetary transits etc.

Just so you are aware, there is a strong foot-print of Jupiter/Guru-dev in your birth-chart. So, his influence is  undeniable… incidentally, he rules the 3rd and 6th houses in your birth-chart and is not really benefically inclined. Thereafter, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu, who is also conjunct Jupiter/Guru-dev in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of Spousal Relationship. Both Saturn/Shani-dev and Mercury/Budha are posited in the Lunar Constellations ruled by Jupiter/Guru-dev… as are Udaya Lagna or Ascendent and Rahu.

On my part, I’m inclined to think there will be some money, medical expenses (there seems to have been some lingering health issues), possibility or chances of progeny (although small considering your age) etc.

Take care…

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Mercury dasha – Will this dasha make any difference
Your information: