need assistance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      anand

I need some assistance regarding my 5 year old grandson. He just refuses to go to school and throws a tantrum.
      Is there something in his birth chart that can remedy this

DOB May 30, 2019
      TOB  11:54 AM

• #150725 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Place of birth and accuracy of information are important inputs for casting a birth-chart.

Take care…

• #150851 Reply
      anand

PLACE OF BIRTH MUMBAI

• #151354 Reply
      anand

Hello,

I need assistance for my daughter

Place of birth: Mumbai

Time: 3.02 pm

Date: 17th November 1982

email id: [email protected]

Thank you.

• #151437 Reply
      anand

Hello, yesterday I gave details of my daughter. She is a single mother and is leading a hard life with many struggles. Kindly provide guidance on how we can decrease the struggles and increase her joy and happiness.

Thanks.

• #151483 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It looks like she had a trying/testing Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

Please let me/us know if she married against your wishes (or not to your liking) and if there was an accident has contributed to the current situation.

Take care…

• #151514 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It could be that you were not completely happy or satisfied with the relationship.

Take care…

• #151547 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in the Zodiac sign of Pisces or Meena Rashi. Lagna lord Jupiter/Guru-dev is placed in an unfriendly sign and in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana (not to mention, he is very low Vimsopaka Bala). He is very closely conjunct 4th & 7th lord Mercury/Budha… in fact, they seem to be too close for comfort.

To make matters worse, Saturn/Shani-dev, the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses is loosely conjunct. On the other side, Sun/Ravi, the 6th lord seems to have torched both Mercury/Budha and Jupiter/Guru-dev for being placed way too close for comfort. Incidentally, Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation.

So, it looks like they probably had their own set of problems or challenges… and close/loved one (father seems to have been indifferent/detached, while mother was perhaps a bit helpless) might have aggravated the situation.

Thereafter, I’d like to draw your attention to Mars/Kuja aspecting Udaya Lagna from the 10th house and being closely conjunct Ketu.

Take care…

• #151580 Reply
        Sachit

Good morning, Buddy!

I was not too happy with her choice, but considering her happiness and future, i gave in.

Two, i found that he was not very communicative with his in-laws, which i found strange.

There was no ‘accident’ that you mention of…they got married in 2013 and separated in 2020…15 months after the birth of their child

• #151581 Reply
        Sachit

It is indeed unfortunate that she had to be born with with so many badly placed planets. I sincerely believe in Karma, and i guess all this is to serve a purpose to having this kind of an experience in this life.

When you mention  …quote  ”  and close/loved one (father seems to have been indifferent/detached, while mother was perhaps a bit helpless) might have aggravated the situation. ” unquote, are you referring to his parents or her parents?

I would be obliged if you could please suggest some remedial measures in propitiating the affected planets and to ease the hardships in the future

Thank you

• #151701 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

I’m not quite sure who you are and how you might be related to the original poster or the concerned native. As per my understanding/impression, the original poster seems to expect us to figure out a lot of things, instead of providing relevant details. And guess, I too have jumped the ‘Gun’, while connecting dots.

Ideally, I would have preferred for the querent to have provided relevant details (including that of the gentlemen – native’s husband), to validate my understanding of the situation. In any case, it would make sense to have a candid exchange of information to check if there are options/possibilities for salvaging the situation.

Take care…

• #151549 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Sir

The lagna of your daughter is Meena. Her birth star is Jyeshta and rasi is Vrischika.

7th house deals with matrimonial affairs. 7th cusp sub lord is Venus in 8th house, in the star of Saturn (lord of 11th and 12th) in the 7th hous and sub of Saturn who in turn is in the star of Mars (lord of 2nd house – family). So there are no 2nd marriage or other. But because of 8th house disturbances would be there.

Present dasa is of Sun. Sun is the lord of 6th (seperation or away from husband) in the 8th bhava (disappointments). So she has to face these things.

Bhukti lord is of Saturn. Even though saturn is in the 7th house, he is in Mars star (Mars in 10th house) and Sub of Sun. That Sun is the 6th house lord and connected to 8th house.

So this bhukti lord Saturn also gives disturbances. Next comes Mercury bhukti upto 23-11-2025, Ketu upto 31-03-2026 are also not co-operative.

But from Venus bhukti from 31-03-2026 things will become diluted and some favourable situation develops slowly upto 01-04-2027 which is end of Sun dasa.

Next comes Moon Dasa which is the only planet gives her happy days, which starts from 01-04-2027. God bless you and your daughter.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #151583 Reply
        Sachit

Good morning, Mr. Rao…

Thank you for your analysis.

Would you please be kind enough to suggest some remedies or ‘upayas’ to ease the hardships she is undergoing and for the future

Thank you, once again

• #151584 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Sachit Sir

In her chart all the eight planets are not co-operative except Moon. Moon is the lord of 5th situated in the 9th house.

The 9th cusp sub lord Mars is in 10th house, in the star of Venus (in the 8th house) and in the sub of Rahu (in 4th house).  Rahu is in his own star and signifying 4th and 7th house (house of her husband).  Even though there is 8th house signification, the sub lord Rahu is signifying 7th house also, it is good. So under the cuspal sub lord Mars, it is signifying 7th house.

Moon is in the star of Mercury (lord of 7th house in 8th house), but it is in the sub of Venus which in turn is in the star of Saturn (lord of 11th – fulfillment of desire, success etc) in 7th house.

As there are 8th house (disturbances) significations in the star level, but in the sub level 7th and 11 houses are connected. So it is good. Moon is the only planet to offer these results.

Hence I advise her to pray Maa Lalitha parameswari or Rajeswari or Parvathi to give these results. White Pearl studded in silver or gold is to be worn on the ring finger on any monday.

For all the deeds supreme is Lord Siva. You can perform the “Ekadasa Rudra Abhishekam” in a shiva temple on any monday every month for 11 months.

This will give mental solace to her. I assure you that she will be more happy from Moon dasa.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #151590 Reply
        Sachit

thank u, mr rao.

i will definitely have the Ekadasa Rudra Abhishekam performed, as suggested by you  and have the pearl ring done.

thank u!

• #151585 Reply
      JVS Rao

I suggest her to remove all the rings if she has worn. Another remedy is Pray you family deity and offer sweet pongal on mondays and milk with sugar or honey every day.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: need assistance
Your information: