No job since 2021 / when will I get a job

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sankul

Navneet Sir,

I am searching senior position job since 2021, however no success till date.
      This is very strange to be
      My date of birth is 1/03/71. I was born in pune at 13:12.

Please advise what should I do and when do you see me getting a job or any assignment in india or Middle East Africa.

Sastabg namaskar

Help me pl
      Sankul

• #125967 Reply
      Sankul

Navneet Sir,

I am searching senior position job since 2021, however no success till date.
      This is very strange to be in for family.
      My date of birth is 1/03/72. I was born in pune at 13:12.

Please advise what should I do and when do you see me getting a job or any assignment in india or Middle East Africa.

Sastabg namaskar

Help me pl
      Sankul

• #125977 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through Rahu and Saturn period which is not a good period in ones life. Saturn is debilitated in the 11th house of gains, which means that the result for your efforts will be less or not there at all. Rahu is in the bhagyastan and presently in 11th house in your transit chart. This period completes in middle of March 2023. You can expect some positive changes then. However do remember that you should keep your expectations low. Gains from foreign places are there in your chart and should be explored.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130338 Reply
      sachin kulkarni

Sir,
      My date of birth is 1/03/72. I was born in pune at 13:12

I am not securing a job for long time. I use to be eating well before July 2020.

How do you see my future for the job. I am desperate to get a job. Recent job of tanzania could not materialise due work visa failure.

Please help with your advice as this will give me some hope.

Sachin

• #138389 Reply
      sankul

Respected Sir, I am exploring job in Middle East and East Africa. I have worked in these regions. Do you see any success in the year 2024. My Date of birth is 01-03-1972 and time is 1.12pm at Pune Maharashtra. Currently I am working in India. Regards

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: No job since 2021 / when will I get a job
Your information: