Question regarding my life suffering and enlightenment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Vanga Abhiram Reddy

I want to leave my college because I feel I don’t have any clarity and can’t think anything clearly.I feel absolutely hopeless and I want to go to forests in solitude and meditate.I feel I can’t contribute much to the people around me with my capabilities and I also don’t want to suffer my capabilities and pretend to be happy.I want to be completely free from everything as I feel I am not being myself when I stay here with people around me and I have to pretend to be happy I want to be completely free from attachment and get freedom from separation.Is this the best option?

• #154375 Reply
      Vanga Abhiram Reddy

I want to leave my college because I feel I don’t have any clarity and can’t think anything clearly.I feel absolutely hopeless and I want to go to forests in solitude and meditate.I feel I can’t contribute much to the people around me with my capabilities and I also don’t want to suffer my capabilities and pretend to be happy.I want to be completely free from everything as I feel I am not being myself when I stay here with people around me and I have to pretend to be happy I want to be completely free from attachment and get freedom from separation.Is this the best option?

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Question regarding my life suffering and enlightenment
Your information: