Solve Relationship issues through astrology

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nidhi Sharma

I have a boyfriend from last 5 years things were very nice he is a hardworking guy  I don’t know exact time, things were more than good between us but from last 6 months he’s been changing and now he’s a different man, he has become so introverted, doesn’t talk to anyone, doesn’t like going out with other’s, doesn’t even talk to me things got really rough between us in February and then I couldn’t take it anymore and broke up I thought he’d definitely call me like always but it never happened…after which I got my knee operated, even after that I called him..and then he said he was tired before and gave up on trying for this relationship , but then he said he’ll try but again there are issues he says he’s uncomfortable talking to me or to anyone , I don’t know what’s wrong , he messages every day ko ask how am I but nothing more than that, he asks me to not care for him or love him less or be like before ( arrogant and full of pride) but I can’t just abandon him I just want to know is there any scope now, because I am going crazy because of this bed rest and his nonchalant behaviour, please tell me that things will be alright

• #120557 Reply
      TMR

Since you do not have the birth details of your boyfriend, we cannot give you any answer to your question astrologically.

• #120565 Reply
      TMR

I am giving below the strength and nature of your planets in your horoscope.

Planet Nature Strength%

Sun Malefic 28.38
      Moon Benefic 3.31
      Mars Benefic 81.45
      Mercury Malefic 70.55
      Jupiter Benefic 88.45
      Venus Malefic 3.78
      Saturn Benefic 42.16
      Rahu Malefic 26.27
      Kethu Benefic 39.96

Net Benefic 44.81

Your first house indicative of your personality is having a strength of 37% only which is the weakest and this precludes the possibility of your being a leader in any job you undertake. However, when you work for ₹100, you will get a return of ₹120 and therefore any business you plan to do will bring you a good 20% return. Perhaps you can do MBA to enhance your productivity in business.

The best place to settle down is a place about 600 km. from where you are born. More details can be given to you if you come for a Paid consultation.

• #120568 Reply
      TMR
Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Solve Relationship issues through astrology
Your information: