• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Barkha K

Barkha K

2 October 1987

00:56 AM

Rourkela, Odisha

I have lost my Husband a 3 years ago and I have a Kid Boy of around 4 years of age. People insists me to marry again, but I am confused, unsure because I can’t forget my Husband. I also fear,  will I face setback again in marriage. Kindly guide me, if I should find someone or Second Marriage chance is there in my Life and if yes then when. I am really burdened up with responsibilities and mental agony. Please guide me Divine Astrologers. Thank You All for your time.

• #153273 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mrs. Barkha K

I understood your pitiable situation. Very very sorry.

There are chances for you after 14-1-2025 before 01-2-2026. But after 01-2-2026 Jupiter dasa begins. Jupiter is in 9th house and signifying 3rd house apart from 6th house. 9th and 3rd house negotiations between some people. There would be certain difficulties in communications, litigation etc Judicial problems would be there. So please think and act. It is a delicate issue of the kid you are having. If elder advise you for 2nd marriage, please think once more, please keep in mind about the interests of the kid. If your destiny is powerful, then you will go for 2nd marriage.

If you are interested and marry, the boy comes from your local area, that to your neighbour and well known person to your family.

God bless you and your kid.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #153309 Reply
        Barkha K

Thanks JVS Rao for responding and for all the suggestions. The Horoscope that I have prepared from JHora software has Retrograde Jupiter in 10th House. I am Karka Lagna and Moon is in my 7th House. Rahu is in 9th House and Ketu in 3rd house with Venus, Sun and Mars together. Saturn is in 5th House and Mercury is in 4th House.

Can you please clarify how come Jupiter is in 9th house in your software and other planets may have also changed position.

Kindly clear my doubt.

Other esteem astrologers can also throw some light in.

• #153318 Reply
      JVS Rao

Mrs. Barkha K

I hope you are learning astrology . Please know the difference of a rasi and a house. The zodiac is divided into 12 equal parts which is called a sign or rasis. It is used to weigh the strength of a planet. The house or bhava is the imaginary place which denotes the matters or issues. Jupiter is in 9th house in 10th sign. Like wise other planets are situated. I enclosed the chart, you try to understand.

So many people are astrologers by casting a chart in free softwares. Please learn and go accordingly.

• #153359 Reply
        Barkha K

Thank you for responding JVS Rao. I am not learning astrology but one of my friend is and we have installed this JHora software at my side. He explained me that my Jupiter is in 10th House and Mesh Rashi and Jupiter is Retrograde. Hence, I clarified with you. Please don’t get me wrong. I am sending the image of Jhora prepared kundali.  Mine is Karka Zodiac. I respect your study, but it is a matter of my life so I tried to reason out. Kindly check the below image and put your thoughts forward.

Jhora Kundali

• #153592 Reply
        Barkha K

Any reply JSV Rao Sir ?

• #153612 Reply
      JVS Rao

I do not know anything about Northern style of chart. I have sent you Southern style of chart which we follow. I have answered your question. No comments on your chart.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Second Marriage Chance After Widowhood
Your information: