sun in seventh house

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      suraj

sir i am a kanya ascendant and my sun is placed in 7th house .my rashi is kanya. is it true that sun placed in 7th house can have bad effects on marriage.

• #61278 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Sun is slightly malefic for Kanya lagna..
      It can be easily ignored.
      If Guru ,who is seventh house owner is well placed,
      you will have excellent married life.

[email protected]

• #61305 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sun is the 12thlord for Kanya Lagan and hence its placement in the 7th house is not good. Doing the matching of the horoscope is important for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #61468 Reply
      JVS

Dear Suraj
      Your lagna is Kanya, and sun is in the 7th house. Sun lord of 12th is in the 7th house i.e Meenam. There are three stars Poorvabhadra 4th quarter (lord is Jupiter who owns 4th & 7th)), Uttarabhadra (lord is Saturn who owns 5th & 6th) and Revathi (lord is Mercury who owns 1st & 10th).
      If Sun lord of 12th is in Jupiter star, Sun gives marriage. If sun is Saturn star Saturn gives children and day to day service. If Sun is Mercury star you will gain reputation through your efforts.
      How far you enjoy is decided by the navamsa lord(sub lord). Likewise so many factors we have to take into consideration. Simply placement of a planet is not the criteria to decide to good or bad.
      The analysis should be based on Bhava chart not on Rasi chart. Some times the bhava may be in 7th rasi and may not be in the 7th bhava also. It depends on the time of birth. All the learned astrologers know this.
      If you would like to discuss provide your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: sun in seventh house
Your information: