when will i get job astrology by date of birth

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

When I will get job in india and abroad, please update exact time. When will i get job astrology by date of birth.

Date of birth : 25-10-1976

Time : 6:36 pm

Place : Mumbai

• #149959 Reply
      Raj

@astrologer – navneet khanna please can you help

• #149962 Reply
      Raj

Can any best astrologer reply to my query please

• #149979 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your birth chart 10th lord Saturn is in the house of gains, but moving retrograde, creating Yes and No possibilities till 15 November 2024. Rahu is in the 12th house, which should give you gains from overseas. Yes you should explore possibility overseas in the period ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #150020 Reply
      Rajastro

Thanks @astrologer Navneet Khanna for your quick help I highly appreciate your  guidance

Also wanted to know if there is crorepati yoga , gaj kesari yoga  in my horoscope , if yes when it will get activated or any chances of sudden luck or sudden gain, if you can update me with your insights that will be really helpful

• #150025 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that Moon is debilitated and in the 8th house, which means the good effects of Gaaj kesari will not be there. However Jupiter is in the 2nd house, 2nd house is of finance and Jupiter is the planet of expansion and bhagesh (lord of the 9th house) in your birth chart. It should give you good finances.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #150029 Reply
      Rajastro

Many thanks sir , highly appreciate it

• #150326 Reply
      Amit Bhaumik

I am born on 10th May, 1972. Time of Birth : 03:10 am. Birth Place : Kolkata,West Bengal.

I recently lost my job. When will I get my next job. Pls help with the exact prediction. I’m feeling restless.

Regards,

Amit.

M-9903025539

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: when will i get job astrology by date of birth
Your information: