When will i get new project or job switch

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Sk

Hi,

I am working in mnc and on bench from last 10 months. I am not getting any project. Will i lose my job and is it possible that i will be get new job this year ?

24/08/1995

Time-6:58am

Loc- Nagpur

• #150107 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello SK,

Looks like pressure slowly mounted since you gained this job, which began 10 months back!
      Maybe you didnt expect the pressure to mount so much since when you joined?

Did the pressure start to mount since early Feb 2024; especially from end March 2024; more so from June 2024?

Your amatyaaraka Saturn is the antardasa lord, posited in digbala in mulatrokona, aspecting the Arudha of the tenth house and the tenth lord.

I await the reply to the dates mentioned.

RishiRahul

• #150112 Reply
      Sk

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello Sir,</p>
      Yes 10 months ago, i got released from project and in May and June i was in PIP(performance improvement plan) and almost got lay off, but my manager co-operated so passed my PIP. But still i didn’t got any project …same situation may happen agin because there is very less chances of getting project. I joined this job in Nov-2018. Any chances for improvement?? Will i get project or job outside???

• #150404 Reply
        RishiRahul
        Participant

Hello SK,

Looks like pressure slowly mounted since you gained this job, which began 10 months back!
        Maybe you didnt expect the pressure to mount so much since when you joined?

Did the pressure start to mount since early Feb 2024; especially from end March 2024; more so from June 2024?

Your amatyaaraka Saturn is the antardasa lord, posited in digbala in mulatrokona, aspecting the Arudha of the tenth house and the tenth lord.

I await the reply to the dates mentioned.

RishiRahul

Yes 10 months ago, i got released from project and in May and June i was in PIP(performance improvement plan) and almost got lay off, but my manager co-operated so passed my PIP. But still i didn’t got any project …same situation may happen agin because there is very less chances of getting project. I joined this job in Nov-2018. Any chances for improvement?? Will i get project or job outside???

Hello SK,

You then must have got a hint in March 2024, that things may not be going as per plan.  In any case the pressure mounted from then.

I see some minor betterment in life between Nov 2024 and Jan 2025. Your effort pays of somewhat then.

RishiRahul

• #150113 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given time places Ascendent or Udaya Lagna in Leo or Simha Rashi, with Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi, 3rd & 10th lord Venus/Shukra and 2nd & 11th lord Mercury/Budha placed alongside. Sun/Ravi and Venus/Shukra are too closely conjunct in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu… they seem to engage in a Planetary War or Graha Yudha. This combination is aspected by a strongly placed Saturn/Shani-dev, who is Vakra or Retrograde.

Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord. He is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Cancer or Karkataka Rashi. So, you were born with Saturn/Shani-dev transiting the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, you are experiencing Saturn/Shani-dev’s return and Ashtama-Shani.

You are currently in the fag end of mischievous Ketu Maha-Dasha, while running Antara of Vakra or Retorgrace Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Ketu has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga and does not seem to be positively inclined. 19th lord Venus/Shukra also has below par Shadbala. So, it does make sense for your to shed your pride, cut down your egos (if any), get flexible and industrious.

On the sidelines, it would make sense for you to consider propitiating Ketu, Saturn/Shani-dev, Sun/Ravi and Venus/Shukra.

Take care…

• #150141 Reply
      Sk

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Buddy,</p>
      Yes i am very aware that i am in my ketu mahadasha and i M being very very very careful and i feel Saturn is dominant in my life from start. But i am stuck in life nothing is moving. So i wanted to know when changes are going to happen??? Any change in any part of (life time period ). Btw i am female.

• #150114 Reply
      Buddy

Please let me/us know if you’ve done anything since the previous guidance…check the link below:

https://astrologymag.com/forums/topic/will-i-get-terminated-or-laid-off-from-current-job/#post-140991

• #150162 Reply
      Sk

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Buddy,</p>
      I wear rudraksha and chant om naman shivaay

I don’t do any pooja.I visit shani mandir. I  keep coming back to astrology because nothing is moving in my life. Update Regarding career i almost got laidoff as company have less project but saved by manager onetime and before that by HR.

• #150166 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There is no denying the prominent role played by Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev in the unfolding of Karma in your life. I’m inclined to think he has contributed to managing/maintaining relationship and contributed to delays in getting you married – perhaps for good reasons.

Take care…

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: When will i get new project or job switch
Your information: