Breaking News

Reply To: promotion

#23019 Reply

mukesh kumar

Sir, I am Personal Assistant in govt. yes, I got every year yearly increment with outstanding performance report. But due to non availability of vacancy in the department, I am stagnated. I tried to go out many times but despite of passing the exam I did not move due to sometime personal reasons. Regards.