Concept of Bindus in Astrology

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      leela

Hi,

I’ve heard that less then 26 bindus for a house in astrology means bad. What I want to know is how much does 30, 31, 32 mean? I mean 30 is not too far from 26. So does it mean bad?

Just curious, do bollywood celebrities or rich people have like 45 or 50 bindus, if thats possible?

TMR

Bollywood celebrities and rich people are not the happiest of people. There are many among us who are much more happier than those celebrities. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation if you wish to know how happy you will be in life.

leela

I’m trying to understand this concept, can someone answer this question properly. I want to know about bindus. Please

TMR

It is part of the Ashtavarga which indicates the positive points of the houses of a horoscope and the sum total of which indicates the strength of a horoscope as such. Bindus and Rekhas are an easy way of computing the strength of each house much before the time the computers came in and today we can calculate the exact strength of houses and planets as is explained in my blog. To my mind, Bindus and Rekhas are not reliable and that is part of the reason why we are losing the credibility of Astrology.

If you are so curious about Bindus read http://www.astrojyoti.com/lesson8.htm

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Concept of Bindus in Astrology’ is closed to new replies.