Gapless job career ,help deepakji

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pihu

I am B.E. and mba from top college of india.
      But i never did gapless job.
      I am 2012 mba pass out.
      After that i did job for 2 months.
      Left job then was jobless for 1 year.
      Did job for 5 months ,left the job,was jobless for 1 year.
      After that did job for 2 months ,left the job,was jobless for 1 year.
      Again did job for 5 months ,left job was jobless for 8 months.
      Again did job for 5 months,now i m jobless.

When will this stop?
      When will i get gapless job career?(i tried yoga,medication ,counselling every damn thing but still not able to cope with this problem)
      Will i get married despite my such series of gaps in jobs?

My dob 27 august 1987
      Tob 14.23
      Pob aurangabad maharashtra
      Gender female

TMR

You have a pathetic horoscope with 31% strength as is given below and most of them are malefic too. You have to pray to God to help you out. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun 39.98 Benefic
      Moon 14.35 Malefic
      Mars 34.46 Malefic
      Mercury 9.85 Malefic
      Jupiter 51.20 Malefic
      Venus 20.68 Malefic
      Saturn 57.17 Benefic
      Rahu 33.75 Malefic
      Kethu 22.10 Malefic

Net 31.35 Malefic

Deepak

Pihu,

i hope your obesity and schrizophrenia problem is better + you are seeking right treatment for it as health is much more important.

IN CHALIT- 8th lord Moon in 10th house doesn’t lets you settle in a job. While Sun is yogakaraka for your lagna, its causing havoc as 10th lord Mercury in 9th house completely combust by Sun is not good for profession either and 5th lord Mars combust also decreases diplomacy. Jupiter retrograde in 4th house is not good for health.

My advice would be to do teaching or research and aim for professorship as that would give you more control and autonomy. Time is ripe for a PhD till 2020.

You start Jupiter Mahadasha from 24/12/2020 and it would be average as Jupiter is placed in nakshatra of Ketu with Rahu as sublord. As Jupiter is karaka for teachers as well, obtaining professorship will be easier.

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Pihu

Can i suceed in government job/psu managerial or marketing career? I just gave interview and waiting for results.should i do that job if i get selected? Will that job be gapless at least upto my marriage?

I tried teaching job but did not do well.So not confident of doing phd and do teaching career.

Some astrologers said that unless i marry ,my career problem wont be solved. Is this true that my career needs my husband’s luck?

Doing well with slow weightloss.
      Abt mental disorders doctors said i need marriage as dopamine secretion needs marriage.

Surrounded with problems,still will i get married?

Deepak

I am sorry to say but I cannot believe that being an engineer and an MBA, you believe that someone else’s luck can change your destiny instead of your own efforts (I don’t believe in such things at all).

Seek a detailed consultation from an astrologer closeby and I don’t see a very happy marriage in this chart.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Gapless job career ,help deepakji’ is closed to new replies.