Ghar ki completion

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jagdip Mahajan

My DOB IS 8 DEC 1951
      Time 01:05 AM
      PLACE MUKERIAN (PUNJAB)

I HAVE GOOD MONEY WITH GOD GRACE BUT HAS NOT COMPLETED MY HOUSE CONSTRUCTION

WHEN I WILL COMPLETE THIS I ALWAYS LOW AND DOESN’T FEEL ANY MOOD TO START HOUSE WORK AGAIN
      WILL I WILL COMPELTE THIS HOUSE IN MY LIFE OR NOT AS I AM GROWING OLD
      I ALSO DONT LIKE MY SON AND HIS WIFE PLEASE PREDICT

TMR

Nobody in the world can complete the construction of a house in his lifetime. The urge to remodel it is always there and that is human nature. After all you are only a temporary resident in this world and where ever you stay and sleep is your house. You can never own a house since you have to pay tax to the King or Government.

Jagdip Mahajan

sir you have told me theoretical thing that is religious part
      but i am here to get astrological answer
      i suppose you are also astrologer because admin has mentioned you as moderator
      so please do give a astrological answer
      i am 67 years old there is complete tension at home everybody complete me to complete house but i donot feel any mood to start work if i am depressed?
      waiting for good reply from this forum
      Thanks

TMR

To my knowledge, astrology cannot give you an answer. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Perhaps you can get an answer from wayside astrologers, not from scientific professionals like me.

Jagdip Mahajan

That is toughest blog I have read on astrology
      You have just used bombarded words just to confuse no body reads your blog I have checked it’s ranking you have few vistors in a month

After reading blog one gets more confused

And if you won’t believe in astrology why youwrite your self as astrologer
      You must write your self as Mathematican only

May God give you Sad Budhi
      However Mr Navneet Ji is doing great charity by building this type of website

TMR

You are more interested in Fiction than Facts. Ignorance is not a Crime.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ghar ki completion’ is closed to new replies.