When will be my marriage..will it be arranged or love- pl adviae navneet sir

• This topic has 23 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Astrologer Debraj Acharya.
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Garima

Hi

My details as below

Garima Chandna

1.15pm

New delhi.

Please reply

• #133522 Reply
      Pa

In 2024 May definitely marriage will happen and it will be arrange marriage.

You have missed a lot of marriage timings.

Start visiting goddess Laxmi Devi temple on Fridays, things will start getting better.

• #133529 Reply
      Garima

Hi

Navneet sir..pl tell

How will be my future partner and how will b my life after marriage

• #133572 Reply
      G

Pl help

• #133611 Reply
      G

Pl help anyone

• #133620 Reply
      G

How will be my life partner

• #133690 Reply
      G

Kaisa hoga life partner n life kaise hogi shadi k bad

• #133725 Reply
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes I agree

• #133770 Reply
      G

Agree with what.

• #133792 Reply
      G

Any update

• #135204 Reply
      Garima

Meri married life kaise rahegi n partner kaisa hoga

• #135355 Reply
      Garima

How will b my life partner N life after marriage

• #135382 Reply
      Garima
        <li style=”text-align: right;”>Koi help karega
    • #135846 Reply
      Garima

Any advice on future prediction

• #139898 Reply
      Garima

any help pl

• #140190 Reply
      Garima

Any help pls.. anyone

• #140377 Reply
      Garima

any responses

• #143537 Reply
      Garima

pl advise

ow will b my life partner N life after marriage

• #145384 Reply
      Garima

Hi

Pls help buddy

• #145737 Reply
      Saumya Ranjan Dehuri

will I have a love marriage or arrange marriage?

• #146583 Reply
      Garima

How will be my life partner and when will marriage take place

• #146592 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Request you to kindly bear with me and feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking… for the delay in marriage is obvious (given your age and planetary placement/positions). In fact, it looks like you have limited Yogas for marriage, with Venus/Shukra, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or house of spousal relationship and 12th lord of Shayana-Sthana or house of Bed Pleasures being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation… perhaps your mindset/luck (weakness of Moon/Chandra), high-expectations, pride/prestige/ego, love-like feelings gone astray etc., might have contributed further.

Beyond that, there is need for better understanding of the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra, to make further assessment. In the absence of such information/details (including your own inclinations/motivations, family alignment etc.), I’m inclined to think the situation is tending towards denial.

If you are truly inclined, it would make sense for you to push the envelope and give your best shot by being a bit more proactive in your approach, reasonable/flexible in your expectations. Lagna lord Mars/Kuja being conjunct/associated with Ketu is not helping your case.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Maha-Lakshmi, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care…

• #146595 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

If you are really interested in getting married, chanting “Rukmini Vallabha Mantra” 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life could be useful.

Generic version of the mantra is…
      OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case you are interested in specific versions, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra…
      Kendra – 1,4,7,10 – OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
      Panaphara – 2,5,8,11 – OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
      Apoklimas – 3,6,9,12 – OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

Assuming the birth time you’ve shared is accurate, Venus/Shukra in your birth-chart is placed in the 11th house of Vigro/Kanya Rashi. So, you can consider chanting the bold (font) version.

Take care…

• #146823 Reply
      Astrologer Debraj Acharya

It’s great that you are considering incorporating spiritual practices into your life. Chanting mantras with sincere intention can be a powerful way to focus your mind and align your energies towards your goals.

Here’s a summary of the suggested practice:

General Mantra
      Generic Version: OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHAChant this 108 times daily.
      Specific Mantras Based on Venus/Shukra Placement
      Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10 Houses):OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
      Panaphara (2, 5, 8, 11 Houses):OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
      Apoklimas (3, 6, 9, 12 Houses):OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM
      Your Specific Mantra
      Since Venus/Shukra is in the 11th house (Panaphara), you should consider chanting:

OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
      Practice Tips
      Sankalpa (Intention): Before starting, set a strong and clear intention for early marriage, finding a good spouse, and having a happy married life.
      Consistency: Chant the mantra 108 times daily. Consistency is key in spiritual practices.
      Focus: Ensure you are in a quiet and comfortable place where you can focus on the chanting without distractions.
      Positivity: Maintain a positive mindset and trust in the process.
      Feel free to reach out to others in the community if you need further guidance or support. Best of luck on your journey!

Viewing 23 reply threads
Reply To: When will be my marriage..will it be arranged or love- pl adviae navneet sir
Your information: