sr. citizen lady- health and family issue: pl help buddy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      radhika

namaskar

mai ek  62 years old lady hoon, jo kii aajkal apni health issues ke chalte pareshan hoon.

yun toh zindagi me bahut se utar chadav dekhe, par ab shayad age factor ke ke karan  jada parehsna hu,

meri details hai

7 dec 1961

4:30pm

bhiwani, haryana

pahle ke time me janam ka samay satik itna nh hota tha jitna kii ab hai, but yahi hai jo noted hai.

mere husband ki shop hai aur hamara gujare layak hi kaam chal raha hai.

aaj kal unhe bhi dikkat hai age wise and shop par bhi jada kaam nahi hai.

hamari 4 beti hai, 2 ki shadi ho gai hai and 2 ki honi baki hai.unki bhi tension hai kaafi.

in sabke alawa aajkal mere jodo me dard rhne laga aur kuch na kuch chal hi rha hai health ke sath toh gathiya btaya dr ne, jis se  mujhe stress bhi ho gaya hai.

mai jan na chahti hu kii kaisi hai zindagi aage ki, health kaise rahegi  meri and pati ki. aur

financial kaisa rahega sab.

• #142221 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Assuming birth-details to be accurate, Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi. Incidentally, Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra, Moon/Chandra, Mars/Kuja, Mercury/Budha and Sun/Ravi are all placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrishchika Rashi. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra also happens to be a Roga-Karaka. He is placed closely with current Maha-Dasha lord Moon/Chandra (as per Vimsottari Dasha system, from May 2014 to May 2024), in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. You would have experienced some effects of Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra or Sade-Sathi, starting at the fag end of Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha and the start of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha.

Upcoming Maha-Dasha is that of Mars/Kuja, who is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. The hot-headed Deva-Senadipathi is never too comfortable or happy being placed in the House of Hearts/Relationships. He could be detrimental to related significance… as is the case with Mercury/Budha. They’ve probably made you a hot-headed, fiery tempered, sharp tongued person, who is probably considered as a terror within your known circles.

But then, the conglomeration of planets have been active while creating a number of good/decent Raja Yogas, that have helped your cause from time to time, in the midst of challenges – including upcoming ones in November 2027-28 and April 2029-30.

Take care…

• #142224 Reply
      radhika

Meri health me issues abhi kuch salo se hi aaye hai.

Pahle Mai thik thik bilkul .iske alawa Mai bahut shant sawbhav ki hu..gussa bahutt Kam aata hai..bache bhi bolte hai kii gussa karna sikho.

Meri health and wealth kaise rahegi aage.

And pati ki bhi

30 June 1954

2:30am

Delhi

Ye pati ki details hai.

• #142243 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Very interesting combination of birth-charts or Horoscopes – assuming birth-details are accurate.

In his case, Udaya Lagna or Ascendent seems to be placed in the Zodiac sign of Libra or Tula Rashi, with Lagna Lord being placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He has a conglomeration of planets in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi – caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis.

You see most of the planets are in 6-8 houses from each other. Hope you are not looking for me to tell you how different you guys (you and your spouse) are from a personality, ideology and characteristics perspective… or how life might have changed for you, after getting married.

All said and done, I think there are some Doshas as reflected from your birth-charts… like for instance, Gow (Cow) or Brahmana (Brahmin) Hatya Dosha in your birth-chart, Pitru Dosha in your spouse’s or his susceptibility for Evil Eyes or Kaali Nazar etc. So, I’m forced to wonder if these might be negating some of the other good/decent Yogas. Please consider getting these things validated and if true, it might not be a bad idea for you to seek some simple and easy Vedic/Dharmic remedies done.

Take care…

• #142248 Reply
      radhika

yes, shadi ke bad jeevna badla hai.

par mujhe ya mere apti dono ko upar bataye gaye dosho ke bare me nahi malum hai.

na hi buri nazar ka idea hai.

hum dono hi bhagwan me vishwas rakhte hai aur sab un par hi chhod dete hai… haan jeevan me kaafi utar chadaw aaye and kaafi mushkilo bhare samay ko bhi dekha humne.

ab yahi jan na chahti hoon kii health and financial condion kaise rahegi hamari

• #142276 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out earlier, you’ll soon be starting Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja… who is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. He is never too comfortable or happy being placed there and can be detrimental for related significance. Incidentally, he also rules the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospital or Medical Expenses. So, I’m inclined to think will continue to be a bit trying/testing of your patience, for the immediate foreseeable future… with a couple of Raja Yogas helping your cause later.

Hence, the suggestion to consider Vedic/Dharmic remedies to help your cause.

Take care…

• #142280 Reply
      radhika

Koi upay btaiye ki kya kar sakte hai.

And mere pati ki health ke bare me bhi bta dijiye and kaam k liye

• #142286 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It looks like your husband has just started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana in the Zodiac sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi, ruled by Moon/Chandra. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. So, there should not be much concern with regards to his health and things should get a little better overall, although there will be some challenges.

Take care…

• #142455 Reply
      radhika

Kab tak fayeda hoga business me…kaafi tym se profits nahi ho rahe.

• #142534 Reply
      radhika

Please bataiye

• #142657 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I have called out previously the presence of some Doshas, as reflected from your birth-charts (both yours and your spouse’s)… like for instance, Gow (Cow) or Brahmana (Brahmin) Hatya Dosha in your birth-chart, Pitru Dosha in your spouse’s or his susceptibility for Evil Eyes or Kaali Nazar etc. I’ve also called out the possibility of those negating some of the other good/decent Yogas… like the Dhana Yoga in your spouse’s birth-chart. Please consider getting these things validated and if true, it might not be a bad idea for you to seek some simple and easy Vedic/Dharmic remedies done.

But for them, I think your husband might have started a decent time/period.

PS: It is my belief that folk often ask questions, read responses… and often miss or ignore (critical/important) parts of the response, while looking/expecting something specific which may not exist. For instance, in this particular thread the querant probably has been looking for “fayeda or Labha/Profit” and not realizing the need to block or plug the huge hole/leak, that might be draining their income – not just the profit. So, I’m forced to wonder if it is my style of writing (my articulation), which might not to catering to the varied mindset of folk asking questions.

Take care…

• #142658 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Assuming my understanding is true, I wonder how would asking same/similar questions repeatedly would help… instead of trying to understand and digest the information that has already been shared.

Take care…

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: sr. citizen lady- health and family issue: pl help buddy
Your information: