Age 52 Unmarried – First Marriage Chance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Hitendra B

Namaste To All Esteem Astrologer Gurus. I am still unmarried at 52 Age. Will I be able to get married in this birth. My Birth Details: 13 October 1971, Time: 10:15 PM, Jalore or Jalor, Rajasthan 25.3475° N, 72.6226° E.  Gemini Ascendant, Cancer Moon Sign, 2H has Ketu and Moon, 4H has Mercury and Sun, 5H has Venus, 6H has Jupiter, 8H has Mars and Rahu, 12H has Saturn(Retrograde). Kindly guide please. Thank You very much.

• #145328 Reply
      Hitendra B

Namaste To All Esteem Astrologer Gurus. I am still unmarried at 52 Age. Will I be able to get married in this birth. My Birth Details: 13 October 1971, Time: 10:15 PM, Jalore or Jalor, Rajasthan 25.3475° N, 72.6226° E. Gemini Ascendant, Cancer Moon Sign, 2H has Ketu and Moon, 4H has Mercury and Sun, 5H has Venus, 6H has Jupiter, 8H has Mars and Rahu, 12H has Saturn(Retrograde). Kindly guide please. Thank You very much. (Please Reply Soon)

• #145364 Reply
      Hitendra B

Namaste To All Esteem Astrologer Gurus. I am still unmarried at 52 Age. Will I be able to get married in this birth. My Birth Details: 13 October 1971, Time: 10:15 PM, Jalore or Jalor, Rajasthan 25.3475° N, 72.6226° E. Gemini Ascendant, Cancer Moon Sign, 2H has Ketu and Moon, 4H has Mercury and Sun, 5H has Venus, 6H has Jupiter, 8H has Mars and Rahu, 12H has Saturn(Retrograde). Kindly guide please. Thank You very much. (Please Reply Soon. Is there happiness in my LIFE)

• #145376 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’m inclined to think there were opportunities in your early adult life. It would help if you were to provide some insight to help set the context. Further, there seems to be opportunities for an unconventional marriage/relationship… unless you give up hopes and stop pursuing possibilities.

Incidentally, you seem to have a fluctuating/indecisive mindset, with limited emotional attachment and such issues, given that Moon/Chandra is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and strong aspects of  Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev. So, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider calming your mind by practicing Yogasana, Meditation and Pranayama.

Take care…

• #145446 Reply
        Hitendra B

Thank You Buddy.

1) During my young days, girls rejected me because no one wanted to shift to Jalore, Rajasthan. I even tried marriage brokers but they asked hefty money and  showed me very young girls with huge age gap and sometimes even underage girls, hence I was not interested, though I traveled many places to meet such brokers and girls in an arranged marriage kind of environment and wasted lot of time and money.

2) Some people said that my residence may have vastu dosh or black magic or some out world soul residing in  my house hence marriage is not happening.

3) Never had any love or affair kind of arrangement with any female till now.

4) Since last 4-5 years I have myself started managing  (Admin) marriage groups over social media platforms and searching life partner / wife for myself and helping others also thru my groups.

5) Here also girls talk to me but give different reasons for rejecting me. For some it is my age, for some it is my location, for some it is my looks as I am Bald and dark colored etc.

6) I am still searching and not stopped the process. Kindly guide me the time period of marriage and also enlighten me on the meaning of  unconventional marriage/relationship. It will help me a lot.

Feel free to ask any more details if you wish to.

• #145513 Reply
        Hitendra B

Any update Buddy ji. Did you get my previous message.

• #145568 Reply
      Hitendra B

Thank You Buddy. I guess my last message has not properly reached. Hence re-sending again.

1) During my young days, girls rejected me because no one wanted to shift to Jalore, Rajasthan. I even tried marriage brokers but they asked hefty money and  showed me very young girls with huge age gap and sometimes even underage girls, hence I was not interested, though I traveled many places to meet such brokers and girls in an arranged marriage kind of environment and wasted lot of time and money.

2) Some people said that my residence may have vastu dosh or black magic or some out world soul residing in  my house hence marriage is not happening.

3) Never had any love or affair kind of arrangement with any female till now.

4) Since last 4-5 years I have myself started managing  (Admin) marriage groups over social media platforms and searching life partner / wife for myself and helping others also thru my groups.

5) Here also girls talk to me but give different reasons for rejecting me. For some it is my age, for some it is my location, for some it is my looks as I am Bald and dark colored etc.

6) I am still searching and not stopped the process. Kindly guide me the time period of marriage and also enlighten me on the meaning of  unconventional marriage/relationship. It will help me a lot.

Feel free to ask any more details if you wish to.

• #145643 Reply
      Hitendra B

Any update Buddy ji. I have sent my past details. Kindly check please.

• #145690 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There are some afflictions that seem to stand out. For instance, Udaya Lagna being flanked on either side by malefics creating a strong Papakartari Yoga, Mars/Kuja being placed in the 7th house from Moon/Chandra and being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis… not to mention Dasha-Bhukti or time periods, which have not really been conducive.

That said, I’m inclined to think there is a need for us to get into Sukshma or minute details for making a better assessment of your birth-chart, while trying to understand the planetary disposition and their influence.

As done frequently, I’d like to reiterate the importance of various aspects of Astrology, something we conveniently  – as also repeatedly seem to ignore in the current age and time. Concepts and guidance related to meeting the querant in person, time of meeting (in terms of auspiciousness), associated Nimithas or Shakunas, the importance or significance of the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra and the role they play in unfolding of Karma in the native’s life etc.

Given there is limited information at my disposal about you, your background, family, etc., it will be difficult to assess and/or conclude anything. So, kindly bear with me.

Take care…

• #145705 Reply
        Hitendra B

Thank You Buddy. May I know how can i share more information so that a better judgement can be made. Is there any process of connecting at a personal level out of this esteem platform. Please reply soon.

• #146231 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Kindly consider sharing your coordinates/contact information.

Take care…

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Age 52 Unmarried – First Marriage Chance
Your information: