Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Navneet Sir pls help ..

This topic contains 77 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aradhna 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 65 through 72 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Aradhna

Sir…????

#19771 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

No listen why you feel that you are passing through a Bad period. You have been wanting to do MBA for so many years and you finally getting an opportunity to fulfill your drems. In what terms is this period bad. Are you uneasy because you are away from home. Well these are testing times for you. There are times where you will learn to take decisions for yourself all independently. Your room mates could be different in their likes and dislikes, but so many people you will meet now in your life will be. Learn to handle them. Learn to take decisions for yourself, only then you will be able to take corporate decisions. What good is doing MBA when you cannot take decisions for yourself or cannot handle or get upset because of few people. How you think you will be able to take decisions of high responsibilities at corporate level. Trust me what you learn now will help you in your life in the future both professionally and personally. So enjoy yourself, be in your limits , don’t follow others blindly, but enjoy every moment of your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#19773 Reply

Aradhna

Yes sir..I’m totally into a new life. I’m much confident than before.. Adjusting here slowly.. Sir I’m little worried about my internshipand placement. Companies are coming for internship program but finance scope is not much here. Can you tell me will I get a good internship or internship bhi 2nd best??? 😀

#19797 Reply

Aradhna

Sir pls answer…:)

#19805 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Like I told you before you have a good horoscope and you will do well professionally. Just concentrate on your studies and exams, rather then focusing on placements how.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#19807 Reply

Aradhna

Ok sir…what about summer internship you can say?
    Companies are shortlisting candidates inspite of having one of the best score in my campus, I’m not shortlisted for the companies.. One both best company is coming for summer internship program(starting april 2017 to june 2017)by the end of Oct what are my chances of getting shortlisted for it?

#19808 Reply

Aradhna

Ok sir…what about summer internship you can say?
    Companies are shortlisting candidates inspite of having one of the best score in my campus, I’m not shortlisted for the companies.. One of the best company is coming for summer internship program(starting april 2017 to june 2017)by the end of Oct what are my chances of getting selected for it?

#19816 Reply

Aradhna
Viewing 8 posts - 65 through 72 (of 78 total)
Reply To: Navneet Sir pls help ..
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top