Please guide me…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Uma

Dear astrologers,

My parents gone through many astrologers..they said rahu sitting in lagna..and for Sagittarius ascendent everything gets delayed…in that most of them said I would not have a good marital life.is that true… please tell me when will I get married and how my married life will be… will I get guy whom I like…
      2-september-1991
      15:45
      Athni, Karnataka.

TMR

Your 7th house indicative of marital happiness is the weakest in your horoscope. The Children’s house is also quite weak. All other houses are much strong and some of them are having first class strengths. Unless you get an appropriate match, you will not be able to enjoy a married life. Rahu, Jupiter and Mars are weak malefics in your charts. Read my blog for more information.

TMR

You could technically get married in 2023 if you want to know when there is a chance of marriage. Till then you could improve your skills and shine in your career.

Uma

TMR sir thank you so much for your reply…but 2023 is too far…is it not possible to get married before that…and please tell me about foreign settlement…

satish

hello madam

Venus the main planet for marriage along with 7th lord mercury for your lagan and its strong by exaltation though is conjunct saturn
        The 7th lord mercury is retrograde in house 8 in raasi and with venus the 6th lord making delays or difficulties yet mercury is in own star and having good ishtakashta phala and also 7th lord in navamsa chart…..can help in marriage matters.

Rahu occupying lagan is one weakness but its being in guru star the lagan lord is strong point and give some relief.

How ever there are chances for marriage between oct 2017 till march 2018. As Jupiter comes to dhanus raasi your lagan on natal rahu .giving strength to lagan till sept 2018.
        So intensify your Groom search from Now on wards.

More details can be had from
        [email protected]

satish

TMR

If I could change the times of start of Mahadasas and sub periods as per my wish , I would have helped by making 2023 to 2017. Regarding foreign settlement, it is possible that you may settle down in a place other than Athni. Astrology interprets foreign as any place other than the birth place.

Uma

Can I get any other astrologers opinion..
      Please…

Uma

Thank you Satish sir…
      There is a boy In our distant relation..is it possible to marry him he is staying in abroad…and I wanted to settle in abroad.. please tell me about this..

TMR

We on this web site has promised only one answer free of charge and spamming like this is not justified on your part. You come through Paid Consultation and you can ask any number of questions on your horoscope.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Please guide me…’ is closed to new replies.