Query for paid consultation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikita

Dear navneet sir

My mother is going through serious sickness from the padt 1 year. She was hospitalized for 1 month last year and this year also she was hospitalized from 2 march till 13 march and the doctor has now advised to go for heart surgery soon.
      My father’s business is also not going well there are loses and no payments are coming from debtors.

I want to go for paid consultation but can only pay rs.500
      Its a deep request to please help us in this time of adversity.
      Please do reply sir.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Nikita,

I can feel the pain that you are going through. You dont have to pay anything. Please ask your Questions in the Astrology Forum and I would be more than happy to assist you in your life ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nikita

Thanks sir…
      Pls tell when will mother’s health will get better
      And father’s business will prosper.

Mother’s details

17-11-1961
      3:30 am
      Delhi

Father details

26-12-1959
      3:30 am
      Delhi

TMR

Chances of your mother getting any better is not there since she is undergoing influences of Maraka Grahas now and even later and Sun is very weak to give any support leading to lot of expenditure on medical expenses. Perhaps she can recite Srikrishnakarnamrutham if she is able to read or listen to it.

Nikita

Thanks sir
      Pls tell when she will get respite from illness.

Also tell about father’s business. When will everything fall in place and his business will prosper.

Nikita

????

TMR

Perhaps there may be some improvement in about a year’s time which we will have to wait and see since the new rules regarding business are not very favourable for improvement of business in the near term. Till then the only thing which you could do is to pray with devotion and God will certainly find you a way to ease your problems.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Query for paid consultation’ is closed to new replies.