LOOKING FOR ASTROLOGY GUIDANCE ----- CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASTROLOGY HELP

question

This topic contains 83 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 65 through 72 (of 84 total)
  • Author

loveastro

please sir reply

#13597 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

To read your own chart, you need to have knowledge on astrology. If you have some books you can start reading them. You need to know about the 9 planets which are 7 physical planets and 2 shadow planets which are the Moon nodes Rahu and Ketu. Rahu and Ketu are known as North Node and South Node in Western astrology.

Understand the 12 signs, starting from Aries to Pisces. Each sign, characteristics, nature, type of sign means positive or negative sign. If the sigh is fixed, movable or dual. If the sign is fiery, earth, airy or watery.

You need to understand the 12 house. The significance of the each and every house starting from house no 1 to house no 12. Lastly you need to understand the aspects of each planets and dasha system.

Many things like planets and signs are somewhat common to western astrology. Therefore you can even read western astrology books. If you can read books by Vedic astrologers then it is even better.

Learning to interpret charts will take lot of time. I have been in this for past 15 years and still learning 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#13598 Reply

loveastro

I guess you are still learning- my main question is how can you see the time period by my chart? indicate on the 2nd house as the house that I will enter next year in july while I see that it is empty with no planets in it?what technique you use- can you attach a link?

#13602 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

I guess what you want to know is about how I predict. Well I look at two important things

1. Vimshottari Dasha

2. Transit

I basically look at the Dasha period that you are running and check with the transit that is going on at that very moment and see when things are likely to materialize.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#13608 Reply

loveastro

And how I know in which dasha period I am? What book /link do you recommend to read?

#13610 Reply

loveastro

and how I should calculate degrees for indication of some events?(book/link)

#13628 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

If you have any book on Vedic astrology, you can find substantial information on it.

I not sure if you get any books on Vedic astrology in the country you live. If you do you can always pick up a basic book on Vedic astrology. You will learn the basics then it would be very easy for me to guide you. You may also read some basic articles on Vedic astrology on the Internet.

Hopefully I would be putting some articles on basic of Vedic astrology on AstrologyMag.com soon.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#13630 Reply

loveastro

via the internet- which book/author you recommend?

Viewing 8 posts - 65 through 72 (of 84 total)
Reply To: question
Your information: