Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Sir plx replyyyyyy

This topic contains 58 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Babu 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Nim

sir……………??

Nim

sir plz guide. u hv helped a lot

nim

sir pl guide…..las t few things……..

Nim

Sir… Pl see

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Your chart is also average only , nothing exceptionally strong. Your chart will not support much.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

Sir how did u know my chart 😮
    I never share details with u 😮

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Ok , I have not seen your chart then I probably mistook with some other chart, that happens when you see horoscopes the whole day, can go by night 😉 . Send me your birth details, don’t ask me question with incomplete information.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

nimm

sir is there anyway to forget him? I make my mind its done, its over…i m fine few days then I’m back lost…. -_-

Can u tell me is he with someone these days? or when is the chance of new relatioship as per his chart?

2mrch1991
    7.55am
    new delhi

Nim

Sir………….@@@@@@

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

As I do not have your birth chart I cannot know which remedies, stones, mantras to recommended to you. Generally under such condition wearing Ketu stone Cats eye is very helpful. If you can buy and wear it , it would certainly help you forget. You need to do the puja of Ketu before you wear it in a silver ring.

You can buy cats eye which is energized with mantras to give results from the Store in the menu above.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Sir plx replyyyyyy’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates