Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

when will i get married as per astrology

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions when will i get married as per astrology

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ANSHIKA SINGHAL 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • #10751 Reply

Sai Anjana

Namaste Sir,

I am very depressed about delay in getting married.
    My parents have searched many alliances but nothing worked out.
    Even they agreed for my love marriage but it also didnt materialize.
    I feel very inferior being a girl in 30s still not married when all my cousins, friends etc are married and well settled.
    I am spending sleepless nights with tension and my mother is also very upset.

Please predict when I will get married and how will be my married life?

DOB 15th January 1985
    POB Chennai
    TOB 9:15 PM

Thank You in advance!!!

#10755 Reply

I think you should not worry on this count. In your horoscope marital bliss is not very encouraging due to a poor Saturn, and Venus placed in the 7th house. If you can wait till 2019, perhaps you may get a good husband, but still the chances of a progeny is very dim.

However your house of luck is supremely potent and God’s blessing are there very much on you and that may be the reason why He is delaying your marriage.

A life with an unhappy married life is more of a grief than being unmarried. If you look around you will find many are technically married, but are unhappy.

You can read my blog to understand how I have arrived at this conclusion.

#10778 Reply

Hello TMR Sir,

I would really appreciate if you can tell something about the follow:
    1) was doin well however suddenly lost my job in 2013 and have;nt got one still….when will i ?
    2) MArriage is also pending
    3) if i should wear moonga or moonga mala perhaps will it support? anything that i can do to help myself please

DOB- 27-07-79
    POB- Delhi
    TOB- 2350

Your reply would certainly be really helpful

#10783 Reply

You will get married by mid 2016. Do recite Narayanakavacham daily 3 times during early morning and before bedtime. You can download it from the internet. By then you will also be well settled in a new job. Give me your feedback after the expiry of 2016.

#10931 Reply

thank you Ramchandran Sir.
    I would definitely let you know about the proceedings (perhaps in separate mail) I am just downloading the Narayanakawacham.

Sorry for late revert as internet in our area was down.Thanks once again

#10943 Reply

Sir- Sorry to bother you…Just wanted to know if the dynamics of kundli change if i say am a girl.
    by the name on mail id sometimes its a confusion so asking you pls.
    thank you!

#10945 Reply

Absolutely not. God’s creations are endowed with male or female characteristics on a given life. There could be Men who have feminine characteristics and vice versa. When a horoscope is evaluated, if more planets are posted in Odd signs they generally have a male characteristic in predominance and vice versa.

Marriage is defined in astrology as union of body, mind and soul between opposite sex and it is the same for both male and female.

#10946 Reply

thank you Sir :-)

I look fowd to some +ve changes in next year for sure.

Deep gratitude to you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 11 total)
Reply To: when will i get married as per astrology
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top