10 jobs in 2 years, major confusion in life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kamila

Hello

I’m 28 years old (female). Since 2022 I’ve had 10 (ten!) jobs and I couldn’t keep any of them. I graduated in 2020 in foreign languages studies but this is not where my interest is. Currently I’m unemployed and looking for another job…

My jobs so far have been: customer service, call center, receptionist, fast food worker, coffee shop worker and I didn’t like any of them…

I’m strongly inclined towards arts (music, photography, fashion, cosmetics) and I know my Navamsa supports it (I have 7 planets ruled by Venus) but so far for 28 years I haven’t got opportunities to pursue anything artistic…

I’ve been told by an astrologer that a key to my career is to move abroad (I still live in my birth city). What do you think about it?

Also – He told me I would relocate abroad in 2026. I was thinking about starting some new university degree but since it’s possible I move in 2026 then it would be pointless again…

I really need a guidance at this moment. What should I pursue so that I feel fulfilled and I can keep this job and be succesful ? What would you advise me for now? Do you see any timing for me to pursue anything artistic? I had high hopes for Ra-Ve dasha but it didn’t bring anything in that regard…

Female

November 27th 1995

06:05 AM

Warsaw, Poland (wikipedia coordinates: 52°13′48″N 21°00′40″E)

• #150846 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam Kamila

Your 10th cusp (House of Profession) sub lord is Mars, which is in 2nd house with Venus. But Mars is in the star of Ketu in 5th house (detrimental to 6th – day to day service, regular attendance) and sub of Moon (lord of 9th – detrimental to 10th – house of profession) in 3rd house. So it indicates you will get jobs and be in them for temporary periods i.e frequent changes of job.

You are currently in Rahu dasa and Sun bhukti. Rahu is in 11th house (house of success) in the star of Mars in 2nd (self acquisition) sub of Mercury in lagna. Mercury is in Saturn star in 4th (Same town without movement, education)  As it is not connected to 9th house (higher education) you may not do PG. You may have further studies.

Regarding going abroad: Your 12th cusp sublord Jupiter is in the 2nd house and connected to 4th, 1st and 10th. As Jupiter is not connected to 3rd or 9th or 12th houses, you may not go abroad. Sorry to say this.

These predictions are subject to the correctness of the birth time.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #150921 Reply
      Kamila

Thank you Sir

I have one more question – based on my chart do you see what field of career would be the most beneficial?

• #150924 Reply
      JVS Rao

Madam Kamila

Your suitable jobs, as said by you, are cosmetics, music, fashion, photography, modelling. If you take music, you like low pitch songs, play leather instuments.

As 10th cusp sublord Mars is conneccted to Ketu in movable and fiery sign and Mars star lord Moon is connected to 3rd house which is a movable sign you will be successful in mediation, agent, broker, touring etc fields connected to the above. Venus deals with hotels and restaurants, tourism, So you may lead others as a guide. Mars and Aries deals with the people who have leadership qualities.

Good Luck

JVS Rao

• #150926 Reply
      Kamila

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: 10 jobs in 2 years, major confusion in life
Your information: