When will I marry

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Mira

I m Mira dob 29/5/1987

7.15 am Coimbatore, tamilnadu

I m not yet married yet,can anyone pls provide me any bit information as to when will I marry,and to whom.i m not asking detailed analysis of my charts but can anyone be kind enough to give me superficial details about my wedding and do I have a chance to go abroad.

I hv sun/moon in 12th house and all astrologers say I have a chance to go abroad but unfortunately past 10 years this has never happened.

• #141268 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The stated time puts Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in a Sandhi/Cusp and Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra in the 12th house. But the question really is…how sure are you about the birth-time??? Birth-time mere few seconds earlier would make Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra to be placed alongside Udaya Lagna and perhaps Sun/Ravi in the 12th Bhava. Equations and possibilities would naturally change…wouldn’t it (which would perhaps account for the inordinate delay in the marriage event)?

If true, I’m inclined to think the possibilities of the marriage event happening also exists. So, I’m inclined to think there is an inordinate delay and not a complete denial – unless you/family give up. Given that there has already been a delay, I’d suggest that you guys be a bit reasonable and flexible in entertaining suitable alliance – it might not be a bad idea to be open minded to options and possibilities.

Take care…

• #141272 Reply
        Mira

Sir hospital records of my birth shows clearly 7.15 am rest the truth my late mom only knows and she is dead sir.

The hospital copy original at home shows 7.15 am

• #141276 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

There are very high possibilities of time being rounded-off or not being accurate or not being accurately recorded.

All said and done, the one thing that has bothered me is association of 7th lord with Rahu (Jupiter/Guru-dev is conjunct Rahu, Mars/Kuja is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu and Rahu himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by upcoming Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev).

Saturn/Shani-dev has contributed to delays… but it is said that the Karma-Karaka never denies. But then the influence of Rahu since early childhood (starting with Rahu Maha-Dasha in 1991, followed by Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha) cannot be ignored/denied. He is not really a benefic for the birth-chart. So, it would make sense for you guys to consider propitiating Rahu, at the earliest.

Take care…

• #141301 Reply
            Mira

Sir again I don’t know who you are but u r god sent and are helping me/my dad as no astrologer has told us anything about Jupiter with Rahu till date.

I am not lying in saying yesterday too I went to a so called elevated astrologer here spent 2500 and same thing was told to my dad definitely abroad seeing 12 house but nothing was said about Jupiter/rahu.

I guess when money is given noone wants to tell the truth and just want to keep us happy,I paid yesterday rs 2500 after u said it’s not case of denial in my case and I wanted to know deep, unfortunately looks my 2500 too is wasted again on a elevated astrologer.

Can u pls tell in points,few points how to propitiate rahu or Jupiter.

• #141324 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’m a simpleton… it is probably just that there is a time of everything to materialize and let’s hope/wish it’s the case here.

in my humble understanding, there are several ways to propitiate Rahu. An often sought after approach would be to perform a Rahu Shanti homa. It would make sense for you to reach out and seek guidance from experienced /knowledgeable experts locally  – not those interested in making money.

Take care…

• #141332 Reply
        Mira
        1. Ok sir thank u I will do the rahu Shanti homa.
        2. I don’t know what future holds for me regarding wedding but if destiny indeed has wedding for me I/my old dad will definitely drop in here in this forum and leave a message to you sir under my name Mira
        3. Kindly bless me sir and thank you for your efforts,as noone is interested now days to help anyone feeling it’s not their headache to help a stranger.

• #141352 Reply
        Mira

Sir I have one last question,kindly answer it.

Can a boy as my fiancee Vasudevan with Mars/Saturn 7 th house ever marry in this lifetime,u are saying boy has limited window of opportunity till end of 2025,but all astrologers said when there is no wedding bagya only in the boy horoscope where is the question of u Mira marrying him,such boys don’t hv marital life only.

Other alliance narayana has come for me yesterday with Mars in 7 th house which makes him strong manglik.

Should i consider this alliance with narayana who has Mars 7 th house or reject it sir as I don’t want to be a laughing stock in society with multiple broken engagements.

• #141373 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Under normal circumstances one might be inclined to think marriage for individuals with Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana can be considered a denial for most parts. But then, the small window of opportunity exists if the individual were to consider an unconventional alliance/relationship or exercise his will, assuming he has a overwhelming desire to get married and during conducive/benefic times.

Unless I’m mistaken, I had probably indicated the opportune time to last until end of 2024 or early part of 2025 and not till end of 2025. I’m responding to your query without looking at the individual’s birth-chart. So, it would make sense to validate the same.

As for the other alliance, if one were to ignore everything else or assume rest of all other things were to be equal, I’m inclined to think the latter proposal would anytime be better then the earlier proposal. In any case, it is best to assess the charts instead of jumping to conclusions.

Take care…

• #141949 Reply
            Mira

Sir the alliance with boy narayana who works at Munich Germany was called off again yesterday night stating my birth charts are not good.sir should my dad search only Indian boys or fan we search boys who r working/settled abroad too.

First boy usa called it off.

Second boy Germany called it off.

Both were arranged

Can u guide me sir here,do I hv yog for settling abroad abroad or indeed my charts r really so bad as the second boy narayana father says?

• #141478 Reply
      Well wisher

from my analysis, at the fag end of may 2028 you will be married

• #141513 Reply
        Mira

Thank you sir atleast 2028 end u told.

• #142059 Reply
          Well wisher

It’s “may 2028”

• #142072 Reply
            Mira

Sorry sir I did not read “may”

Sir can we search grooms working abroad or should my dad search only Indian grooms if I hv no yog for abroad settlement.

As already 2 arranged engagements were called off for me at last moment,the first boy from usa second from Germany without giving any reasons.

• #142073 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my humble opinion, it would make sense for you guys to be open-minded, have reasonable expectations and continued to make persistent attempts… instead of looking for specific profiles or wait inordinately for the desire to materialize.

Please feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Take care…

• #142082 Reply
        Mira

Hello sir

there is no question of me disliking your advice to me sir when noone is bothering to even reply to me.so kindly be assured sir I respect your advice and m grateful u r taking time to reply when u can easily turn a blind eye to my query.sir I agree my time could be rounded off.

Again thank u sir.

• #142074 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

On the sidelines, the given/recorded birth-time does not necessarily give positive vibes. As called out earlier, there is a good possibility of the birth-time being rounded-off. So, the actual birth-time could very well be earlier. If true, the change would make a significant difference.

Take care…

• #142083 Reply
        Mira

Sir I will go with the 7.15 am time and accept that mine is a bad horoscope charts as told by the grooms father,coz my old dad keeps insisting it’s 7.15 am,my time of birth.

• #143058 Reply
        Mira

Buddy sir

Mira 29/5/1987

7.15 am Coimbatore tamilnadu

Boy jayamohan

20/9/1979

11.30 pm gobichettipalayam tamilnadu

We got it matched and match is recommended astrologers said but boy has ketu 7 th house so 2 wives and extramarital affairs for the boy it has been warned to us.

What is your opinion sir,pls be honest as I don’t want myself and my dad to cry tomorrow.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>We trust you sir and if u say no we will definitely not go ahead.kindly guide us sir .</p>

• #143297 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I was constrained for time and hence a delayed reply to your query. Just so you are aware, Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Dharma/Bhagya is caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis. So, Ketu is placed in the 7th house from Moon/Chandra and in the 4th house from Udaya Lagna.

In my humble understanding, Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja being placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and Moon/Chandra being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis and in the midst of hardcore malefics is not a good sign – nor his placement close to Mrityu Bhaga and with the fatal Trimsamsa degrees (as per Saravali, Parijatam and Sarvartha Chintamani).

Currently Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu, who does not necessarily seem to be a benefic in the birth-chart – he has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga. On-going Antara of Venus/Shukra does create opportunities for relationship.

It would perhaps make more sense to learn/understand about the individual, his family, their background etc., although expecting a perfect/clean match would make things hard.

Take care…

• #143319 Reply
        Mira

Sir it’s very very difficult to run a background check on boy as other than the boy noone can tell us if he indeed has extramarital affairs or 2 wives possibly as warned by astrologers.

Sir can u tell me in simple words is it good or bad.

Pls don’t be sympathetic towards me seeing my late age and say yes for this alliance.i don’t want any hellish wedding at this age.we trust u sir and if u say no for even 100 alliances we won’t go ahead.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Can u kindly say  yes or no .</p>

• #143320 Reply
        Mira

Moon/Chandra being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis and in the midst of hardcore malefics is not a good sign – nor his placement close to Mrityu Bhaga and with the fatal Trimsamsa degrees (as per Saravali, Parijatam and Sarvartha Chintamani)

Does this indicates death of boy and widowhood for me.

Sir

• #143363 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

All I had sought was some general/generic background information about the gentleman and his family. If need be, a little bit about his nature, character, attitude, habits etc. can be ascertained about anybody, by enquiring about family and from friends.

On my part, I’m inclined to think there will be something unconventional about his marriage… which is already the case due to delay. Other than that, he might have some fascination/taste for something different.

Anyways, whatever I’ve called out is an affliction associated with Moon/Chandra and an insight into his mind/thinking. His way of thinking or how he perceives is different from that of you or for that matter many others. This has nothing to do with his lifespan.

If you are acceptive of the above, I think it would make sense for you to go ahead and consider this alliance, if you are truly desiring of marriage… assuming all other parameters match your expectation.

Take care…

• #143496 Reply
      Mira

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Buddy sir</p>
      We ran background check on boy and he has very bad moral character.sorry sir for wasting your energy on this alliance but I don’t understand why m i getting such bad arranged proposals.we were happy when u said to go ahead as horoscopes were matching.again my apologies sir for wasting your energy.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: When will I marry
Your information: