Speech Delay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      RV Patel

Namaste,

My son is almost 4 years old and has speech delay. He has improved a lot in the past few months after starting the school; however, he moves continuously and likes to be by himself when he is with other kids. I am afraid that some of his traits fall in to the autism spectrum. I will appreciate your guidance on how he will progress to overcome this issue and what are the impacts in his future. Thank you.

• #115478 Reply
      Anna

It’s a good idea to try to understand your child’s personality better based on his natal chart. But it needs to be in-depth analysis and I’m not sure if you can get one from commenters in discussion groups. It’s a lot of work to analyze someone’s chart properly. But I’m wondering about one thing. Whether you realize that autism spectrum is not an illness. People in the spectrum are simply not neurotypical. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, though it is a challenge. They can function in life very well. depends how severe it is and how much support they receive in childhood when their patterns of behavior are developing. Based on my personal observation, it really helps when the parent treats it rather like a personality type than an aberration.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Speech Delay
Your information: