Anxiety and marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika ahuja

Hello Respected Sir  My date of birth is 20 july 1994 6:52 PM Delhi.

I am suffering from anxiety problem and somebody told me that there will be problems in marriage life due to pitradosh. And already I get anxious whenever I think of marriage. My elder sister  has got married. Now it is my turn.  Sir please clear doubts about anxiety problem and marriage. Will there be many problems in life regarding money marriage and anxiety in future since I had breaks in studies and job also . So i had financial problems also.

• #116870 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house is very powerful and you will have a happy marriage which could take place in 2023. Your Mars is powerless in your horoscope which is the reason for your anxiety arising out of the fear of the unknown.

• #116881 Reply
      Yashika ahuja

Thanks  Respected sir( my date of birth is 20 july 1994 6:52 pm delhi)

What about my financial situation in   will i become independent and  stable in one job. Earlier  I had to leave my studies due to anxiety problem and job also.

• #116882 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation if you wish to have a full evaluation of your horoscope. Please read my blog navagrahastronew.blogspot.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Anxiety and marriage
Your information: