Career

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Vidya Ram

DOB- 12.23.1988 TOB- 6:25PM POB- Visakhapatnam, AP. I am a Chartered Accountant. I have been having breaks in my career and currently I am jobless. Will I be successful? I also wish to move abroad for work and settlement. Kindly advice on how I should go about it.

• #118174 Reply
      TMR

Your date of birth is suspicious. Are you a chartered accountant from US?

• #118175 Reply
      Vidya Ram

I am studying for US CPA exams as well hence the US format. I am a Chartered Accountant from India born on 23rd December 1988 in Visakhapatnam at 6:25PM.

• #118185 Reply
      TMR

Your many planets in the horoscope are very weak and that is what is being reflected in your life. To know more you can come through Paid consultation. Read my profile on this site. You can click on my photo.

• #118228 Reply
      Rajiv Gupta

Name: Rajiv Gupta

Dob: 03/06/1995

Approx time: 12:30

Birth Place: Nepal; I want to know about my career. When will I get job?

• #118230 Reply
      TMR

Approximately, you should get a good job by around 2025.  The correct birth time and place is a pre-requisite for evaluating a horoscope.

• #118262 Reply
      Abhishek Gupta

Name: Abhishek Gupta, DOB: 10:34AM, Delhi. I’m not able to decide what fields should I need to choose. Currently, I’m doing real estate business. I consult few astrologers and some of them says Real Estate is good for you, go with Saturn related business, some says go in technology. Can you please suggest me what is the best for me.

• #118264 Reply
      TMR

What is your date of birth?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: