Career anxiety

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe

DOB 20 SEPT 1986

TOB 5M25

POB GREECE/THESSALONIKI

Hi,i’m anxious about job and career future,my current job expires 31/08,i don’t know if company will renew my contract or will leave taking financial benefit.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Tell me please how you see my career going rest of the year and next,will remain unemployed ?</p>

• #116504 Reply
      Joe

TOB 5M25 AM

• #116524 Reply
      TMR

Your career will improve in quality by about Nov 2022. However you will not get paid respectably for the work you do. May be you will be better off if you take up job in some other country away from Greece.

• #116536 Reply
      Joe

Don’t want to leave my country,life is expensive in other countries like germany,spain,england,you need a very good job there to worth it and a strong CV,plus you leave back family,friends etc.

From period aug 2o21 till Nov 2022  you say that career will improve,what i will do,will work in current company,will fire me,near future of career? Thanx.

• #116543 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot answer such specific questions. Company takes decisions based on their own rules and their needs. We cannot answer questions like what and where you will work in your future. Yes, there are chances you will improve career by end of 2022.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Career anxiety
Your information: