CAREER PREDICTIONS & OTHERS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Soumyadeep Saha

DOB # 13/12/1983
      TOB # 02:42 AM
      POB # HALDIA , WEST BENGAL

1) Currently I am in dilemma between choosing the Job , as I was working for a Company which is in HR Software , in a Sales Domain , Head Office based out in Hyderabad, and I am based of Kolkata . ( Work culture is good and the management staff is co-operative )
      In May, I get a new job opportunity with very good hike in a Salary , in a company which is in Transport Segment as a City Head ( Growth & Operations ) – Kolkata where the head office of this company is based in Gurgaon
      I take a medical leave in my current company and join in the new job to understand the work / culture etc , which I understand that they are very professional and it is having very high work pressure.

Question # Which company should I choose the old or the new one as I am totally confused so kindly help me to take the right decisions. (Please let me know the logic also ) From last 2 month I am very much in confused state of mind between choosing the right job for me in terms of better career growth . Will the change be good for me now ?

2) In a Health Wise anything I need to take care of ,so kindly guide me on that.( Any special recommendations )

3) Currently I am wearing Green Emerald in a Right hand Little Finger & Ametrine Gem Stone in a Right hand Ring Finger so is there any Gem Stone required . ( If Yes , kindly provide the reasons)

TMR

You have already been answered to this question on May 14 2018. Come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in since you wish to cover the entire gamut of your life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘CAREER PREDICTIONS & OTHERS’ is closed to new replies.