Children yog??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shvetank verma

Dear Members,

My previous query was with incomplete birth details so Im posting again. My wife suffered a twin miscarriage in 2020 and now she is struggling with pregnancy which is in her tube. She is still on medications to get rid of it. In this one year time we have lost 3 children in 2 pregnancies. I want to know when will we become parents and how many live kids we will have? We both want many children. We want sons daughters but we are aging and pregnancies are not getting fruitful. We both are suffering mentally and financially. Too much money spending on pregnancy management which are not even successful. It has been 5.5 years of our marriage.

my wife details

preeti sharma
      7th nov 1987 ,time 3:10 pm, place Delhi

my details

shvetank verma
      dob 12th oct 1985, time 1:45 pm, Place Saharanpur UP

• #115338 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the horoscope of shvetank, we see that Venus rules the 5th house which is the house of children. Venus is debilitated in the 9th house, which is the bhagyastan which means that there will be delays and obstacles on this front. Jupiter the karka for children is also debilitated and aspects the 5th house, In the horoscope of Preeti, Moon rules the 5th house and Moon is exalted but in Kamdruma dosha. Rahu aspects the 5th house. There are obstacles and surely you will need medical help to reach your goals. Also, the period is not favorable presently to have children you should try after April 2022.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115341 Reply
      Shvetank Verma

Thank you for your response navneet ji. We were told by an astrologer that my wife’s jupiter mahadasha will start in november 2021 then there will be “santaan yog”. You have told time after April 2022 should be used. I am very much confused. Very scared to even try now as we are just loosing the pregnancy, time and money. Can you plz tell how many live children are written in our destiny. We have already lost 3 before birth.

• #115343 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Jupiter is the karka for children and after March 2022, Jupiter will look at the 5th house, which is considered good for getting results of the 5th house, as 5th house is for children, you will have better change of success after March. Like I said some medical help will be needed, so take a help of good gynecologist in your city.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Children yog??
Your information: