Feeling depression and confused

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Debosima Sengupta

Debosima Sengupta,  22/7/1993, 2.05 pm, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

Bohot pareshan hu kuch din se. Ek MNC mein already job karti hu, sath me business aur govt service ka bhi try kar rahi hu. But abhi office mein work pressure bohot increase ho gayi hai achanak, Aur na khud ka khayal rakh paa rahi hu aur na career ka (business and govt studies are my passion). Isliye bohot frustrating lag rahi hai aur depression, rona aa raha hai, lag raha hai sab chor dungi to saare frustration khatam ho jayega. Please help me to get over this situation.

• #116193 Reply
      TMR

Your Moon is the weakest planet in your horoscope and you are now running Moon Mahadasa which will be over in 2027. Till then you will have these sort of problems since Moon is the significator of Mind and you will be unable to harness your mind suitably.

• #116194 Reply
      Debosima Sengupta

What is the solution of this? Any puja or something?

• #116196 Reply
      TMR

Read https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-strengthen-the-moon-in-my-horoscope  and try it out. I personally do not believe in such remedies. Our weakness has to be understood and keeping it in mind and controlling our emotions is the only practical way to overcome planetary weakness.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Feeling depression and confused
Your information: