Job – Issues

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohit

Hi,

I joined a new job in December 2019 as I thought to grow.. However, things are going bad everyday with each passing day.

1) Do you think I should change job and if yes, when a new job is possible?

2) should I continue?

Name:Mohit DOB: 24 Sep 1984 time:11am place: Indore Madhya pradesh.

• #116202 Reply
      TMR

It will be useful if you give your educational background and the nature of job you are working on.

• #116205 Reply
      Mohit

Hi, I have a master’s degree in finance.. I am employed in financial research.. it’s a desk based job with a tougher deadlines.. I like to do the hard work..However, I am currently facing issues of a bad working environment, non sensical superiors..overall, not satisfied..

• #116206 Reply
      TMR

Your Moon and Mercury are totally powerless and this is what is causing you problems at work. And when you work for 70 units, your returns will only be 61 units. And you are a sensitive personality who gets hurt easily. You should try to relocate to a far off place which could help you in improving the strength of planets due to transit influences. Or else you will have to live with it.

• #116225 Reply
      Mohit

Hi.. did try for jobs abroad but it didn’t work out.. your analysis is right about the chaos.. So, say if things don’t work out and get out of hand to the extent there is job loss..what is the earliest I can get a new job? And should I change the line of work?

Thanks for your analysis..

Regards

• #116231 Reply
      TMR

I have given my evaluation of your horoscope assuming you are working in India. If you are abroad in USA or Canada, the observations could change due to transit influences of planets. Read my blog given in my Profile.

• #116252 Reply
      Mohit

You are right..I stay in India..

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Job – Issues
Your information: