Jupiter mahadasha Saturn antardasha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhu

Hi

Iam going to start Jupiter mahadasha Saturn antardasha from June 2022 onwards, as Jupiter is in conjunction with Saturn in 7th house in my kundali. I would like to know weather I need to do any japas or grah shanthi for Saturn. Kindly suggest because till now Jupiter mahadasha Jupiter antardasha was terrible.

DOB May 5th 1981,
      Time 3:10am Hyderabad

Thanks

• #119943 Reply
      TMR

If your birth details are correct, your Jupiter has a strength of 54.54% strength and Saturn has a strength of 60.08% both of which are good. Your 4th, 7th and 8th houses are having second class strength(50% to 60%) while all other houses have first class strengths (Above 60%) with an overall strength of 70% for your horoscope. Obviously this appears to be wrong, may be you are now resident in some other distant place.

• #119945 Reply
      TMR

I now find that you are in Ohio, USA and your transit horoscope will have to be checked for your residence there. Please come through Paid consultation for giving you the transit horoscope in Ohio.

• #119972 Reply
      Madhu

Hello Tmr sir do you think because Iam away from birth place having problems? Kindly suggest…

For transit horoscope check how to take appointment

Thanks

• #119977 Reply
      TMR

You can come through my Whatsapp number given in my profile. Or you can come through detailed Paid consultation using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Jupiter mahadasha Saturn antardasha
Your information: