JVS Sir….please answer

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Hello Sir,

please inform me, when happiness and success come to my life?

29/04/1984
      4:41 AM
      Born in SOhar, Oman

• #60025 Reply
      JVS

Dear friend
      Present running period is Venus dasa Mercury bhukti Mercury antara. These two planets are like passing clouds as they are fast moving planets. They will give all sudden events for short periods, some times good and some times disappointments.
      I hope you will get happiness and success from Rahu antara which is from 01-01-2020. Rahu as a node gives the results of Venus and Saturn.
      Venus : Venus is in 1st house (success through self effort) and is the lord of 3rd house – success through communications, writings, short journeys, brothers etc.
      Saturn: Saturn in 7th house (success through business, persons with whom you deal) and is the lord of 11th house (fulfillment of desires, success etc)).
      Hence you have to wait till then. In the meantime all the good and bitter events take place.
      Good Luck

• #60054 Reply
      Raj

thank you sir,
      do you think business suits me in this period?

• #60061 Reply
      JVS

Business will not suit you. The money from the clients will not come to you. Agency business(being a middleman without dealing in the stocks or money) like insurance business (where neither stocks nor money is involved, only services are involved) may give you a little bit. But I advise you not to venture into any business.

• #60080 Reply
      Raj

Thank you so much sir

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: JVS Sir….please answer
Your information: