Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rohit Mulay

My Details

DOB: 8th June , 1979

Place- Thane(Mumbai), MH

Time : 23:17

Sir/Madam,

I am currently undergoing Ketu Mahadasha and Rahu antardasha. Since last 3 years approximately, life is not good (technically when Ketu dasha started in the yr 2018. Professionally, not doing good in spite of having Higher education and degree from abroad (now in India). Lost my job too  and was getting drained in the job too (even if wouldn’t have had lost job, I was planning to leave anyhow). But now, not getting good jo opportunities; had planned for business too, but bit skeptical about starting fully.

How will be the remaining antardashas till mercury now for me. My Ketu MD will end in March 2025

Thank you

Regards

Rohit

• #117168 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that your lagan is Makkar and rashi is Scorpio. Birth nakshatra is Vishakha. Ketu mahadasha started in 2018 and will continue till 2025. Ketu is in the 2nd house, which is the house of finance, therefore I feel the next 4 years and going to be challenging for you on the finance front. You should not think of any business at the moment. Rather focus on your job. Actually you have a strong horoscope for gains from foreign lands and therefore opportunities should be explored on that front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Ketu Mahadasha
Your information: