Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajesh

Hello Sir,

I am 42 years old. Please tell me when can I get married and something about my wife. will I marry a divorcee or second marriage girl, love marriage or arranged one? Thanks.
      DOB: 11- july 1976, Time : 11:35 am Place: kottayam, kerala

• #54006 Reply
      TMR

As per your horoscope, your marriage should have been over when you were 30 years old or even earlier. Read “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and still if you have doubts about marriage, come through paid service.

• #54031 Reply
      Rajesh

In future will I marry a divorcee or second marriage girl?Thanks.

• #54032 Reply
      TMR

If we could answer that question using astrology, we could as well tell you the name of the girl whom you will marry.

• #54316 Reply
      YOGESH

Instead of asking everyone, go through websites like shaadi.com, jeevansaathi.com….meet new people and don’t judge them on basis of divorcee or anything …just go for it , see if you like their nature, find them compatible then marry her…this is a very good year with everyone getting married this year..i m sure you will get married around december this year only.
      God bless u.

• #54357 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Rajesh
      Your marriage would be in the period October – Dec 2018. You may marry a divorcee or a widow or a person who deserted her husband. But I am not sure about it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: