• Author
      Trisha Bose

Trisha
      27/12/1989
      time 10:40pm
      Place- Dharampur distt. Solan (H.P.)
      Female

Hello,
      I am in relationship with a boy since 5 yrs. We are not able to get married due to some unexplicable circumstances. Now his family says that we are not a good match for each other because girl(me) will divorce the guy within two years of marriage (as per there astrologer)
      I really want to know that if we marry will it be fruitful? is there any remedies for our problem? We still want to marry each other but worried about future.
      Boys Details are
      Ravinder
      28/11/1987
      8.05pm
      Shimla

• #75642 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your guna milan score is 19.5 which is higher then 18 that is required for marriage. There is Adya Nadi dosha and also the grahmaitri is weak with score of 1 guna out of 5. Grah maitri is mental compatibility and if there is no Grahmaitri, it means that there will be ego clashes, fights, arguments as the two people will have strong likes and dislikes. However, if the above doshas get cancel then marriage can be considered. The hramful effects of the dosha get negated.

Do a complete horoscope matching which includes Guna and Graha milan to know if your marital life will be blissful and happy.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: