Marriage broken

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anupama

I was supposed to get married to a manipulative and desperate guy (who begged me to do so and made me meet his family). A month later, he ghosted me and is acting cold.  All his previous relationships ended in a month because he ended up losing the spark. Is it because of the Venus-Rahu close conjunction in both D1 and D9 or is he just pretending ? I also see a debilitated Venus. Will he keep playing with people like this?  Are there any chances for affairs and divorce?

DOB – 4 Nov 1996, 5:40am , Nellore (Andhra Pradesh, India)

• #116768 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If this is the horoscope of the guy you were dating then Yes, debilitated Venus and Rahu in the 12th house is never good. As Venus is the significator of women in the male chart, the person gives less respect to women and wife, therefore marital life has lots of issues. Marital happiness is less. The person likes to be with multiple women. The debilitated Venus and Rahu conjunction is called Stree dosha and Stree dosha is never good for marriage stability.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #116770 Reply
      Ameya

But then the native also have Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga, wouldn’t this cancel out the impact?

• #116778 Reply
      TMR

He has a terrible horoscope. Do come through paid consultation for details.

• #116783 Reply
      Anupama

But, I don’t get it Sir. He is doing very well in his career and finances. How can it be terrible?

• #116788 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Terrible in terms of marriage and relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #116792 Reply
      Anupama

Ok got it!

Thank you sir.

• #116910 Reply
      Anupama

This guy is again trying to contact me and damaging my image in front of his family for no sin of mine Sir.

My birth details are 29 April, 1996 – 10am Secunderabad.

Why I am going through this torture? Is it a problem in my Kundali or his?

• #116914 Reply
      TMR

You will understand the reason for your sufferings if you get the detailed horoscope evaluation for which you will have to come through Paid consultation. You can read my blog on my profile on this site.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage broken
Your information: