Marriage type and married life

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Soni

Dob is 30aug 1991.tob is 7:40am.place of birth is varanasi.in a relationship since 7 year.is the boy is devoted to me?I will have intercaste love marriage or arranged marriage??when will marriage take place?is it possible in dec2018.pls show me correct path.pls anyone analyse my chart

TMR

Good possibility of marriage in early 2019. You will have a happy married life. Caste, Creed and religion do not influence married life.

Soni

Sir,i wanted to marry out of my castebut my family is not ready for it.so what is the possibility of my marriage ?in other caste or same caste?

Soni

Sir,do one last reply.

TMR

Astrology does not endorse caste, creed or religion. Only men and women are considered for marriage.

Soni

Sir atleast tell that marriage would take place with known person or unknown person

TMR

You will get married to someone who is well known to you at the time of marriage.

Soni

😜 thank u !!sir for bearing me and replying to my useless question.lets see what happens in future.hope I will marry to someone who is known to me before marriage

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage type and married life’ is closed to new replies.