Marriage yog in my kundali

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Vedanti

When will I get married? How will be my married life? What will be the characteristics of my future spouse? Please guide my family are searching from last 3 – 4 years for my match but we still didnt find.

DOB – 28/10/1999

TOB – 08:05 AM

POB – Solapur, Maharashtra

• #151921 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Vedanti

Your lagna is scorpio. Your 7th house is Taurus. 7th cusp sub lord is Jupiter lord of 2nd (addition to the family) and 5th house (house of pleasure). Jupiter is in 5th house. But Jupiter is in the star of Ketu who is in 3rd house and sub of Rahu in 9th house. Both houses are for negotiations. But Rahu is in the star of Saturn who is in 6th house ( detriment to marriage). Any how Jupiter has to give you marriage with delay.

Jupiter dasa started on 06-09-2023. Jupiter bhukti is upto 24-10-2025. In this Ketu antara is upto 23-09-2024. Next is Venus which is upto 31-01-2025.

Ketu is connected to 3rd house. Ketu is in the star of Moon in 7th house. So Ketu has to give marriage. Ketu is in the star of Moon in transit. Jupiter is in the star of Moon in transit. So I hope your marriage would be over in Ketu antara or Venus antara.

Pray Lord Ganesh to give you the above results. Ganesh is symbolic representation to Ketu.

Good Luck.

JVS Rao

• #152317 Reply
      Vedanti

Thank you for your valuable guidance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage yog in my kundali
Your information: