No marriage

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Praveen

Dob 8 november 1988

2.15am

Nittur, karnataka

Sir i have been told recently that there are combinations for denial / no marriage yog in my kundli and that is why all my proposals break rite before marriage

I want to know if its true from your analysis.. Please… If so i will start the remedies as soon as possible

• #115865 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Leo and rashi is Libra. Ketu is in the kagan and Rahu in the 7th house of marriage which is never auspicious. Mars in the 8th house makes you manglik. Debilitated Venus and Saturn aspect on the 7th house, will certainly make things difficult for you. I will pt this this way that marriage possibility is weak, which means lot of effort from your end is needed to get the desired results. Also I suggest that you look at mangalik alliance and marriage through references will work in your favor.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115875 Reply
      Praveen

Thanku for taking time to look into my chart… I do get what u tried to convey thanks 🙏

Is there any chance my marriage can happen in 2021???

• #115884 Reply
      Praveen

Pls reply sir 🙏 my kind request

• #115907 Reply
      Praveen

Pls reply sir

• #115979 Reply
      Praveen

Sir pls reply…

• #115982 Reply
      TMR

The only thing I can say for sure is that you will father a child in 2025.

• #115987 Reply
      Praveen

Thanku TMR sir 🙏

Does that mean my marriage is not possible before 2025?

• #115989 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastronew.blogspot.com

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: No marriage
Your information: