pursuing passion for singing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vishita

Hello Sir,
      I have a daughter who is currently studying in 11th Std.
      She has chosen Science Stream.
      I encourage he to do Computer Engineering however my husband encourages her to do Aerospace Engineering. Kindly guide us which one she should opt for, and is there a change in education for her this year; Like change of her stream which my husband is considering or change of place of education. She has a personal interest in pursuing her passion for singing, should we support her in this venture as well or is it a futile attempt?
      She is also emotionally disturbed and has thoughts of suicide.
      We live abroad, and that is one reason we are skeptical of our choices since we don’t have guidance. We seek your revered opinions and blessings.

DOB:31/08/2001
      Place of Birth: Chennai,Tamil Nadu,India.
      Time:2:00 pm
      Co-ordinates: 12.9532° N, 80.1416° E

Thanking You.

• #40738 Reply
      TMR

If you need a detailed evaluation of your daughter’s horoscope, you will have to come through Paid Services after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #40744 Reply
      vishita

NO sir we don’t seek detailed evaluation.
      Kindly guide is which stream of Engineering and whether there is change in education stream or place of education.

• #40755 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot help you to select the stream of Engg. since such streams were not envisaged in astrology when Lord Brahma advised it to Sage Mareechi.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: pursuing passion for singing
Your information: