Remedies for my mother

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gurkamal

My birthdate is 17/01/1993 birthplace Jalandhar punjab india birthtime is 2.00 am my question is my mother is ill please tell me remedies for her

• #116142 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you give your mother’s date, time and birth place details and also what is wrong with her. It is not possible to check your mother’s details through your kundli though wayside astrologers do such gimmicks galore.

• #116150 Reply
      Santosh

My dob is 1994-04-20,  Time 11.15 pm. place Pokhara nepal

My wife DOB 1997-03-29 tome 11.00 am nepal Pokhara.

She has applied for student visa, I have applied for spouse visa as her dependent. It is taking too long. Do we have any yog to get our visas?

It was a love marriage, our kundali does not match very well. There is slight misunderstanding sometimes ( like normal to every marriage) but love is pure between us.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Please help how we gonna do in our life</p>

• #116151 Reply
      TMR

Your question cannot be answered using astrology, it is up to the country to whom you have applied to give you the visa or not. Both of you were destined to be born in Nepal by the God Almighty and He has his own reasons for that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Remedies for my mother
Your information: