understanding transits and houses

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Veronica

Jupiter just moved into Sagittarius, which is my sun sign. Astrologers say it will be in my first house, but according to my natal chart, Jupiter transit is now in my second house. Why are the houses different? I am confused.

Born Dec 1, 1955. 2:15am, Los Angeles, CA
      Sun in Sagittarius, Libra Ascendant, Moon in Cancer

• #75654 Reply
      J.V.S.RAO(KP ASTROLOGER)

Madam
      The astrologers who follow western system use Zero deg ayanamsa and call it as Sayana system. They will not deduct ayanamsa which is around 23deg 9′ 5″ in that year 1955.
      Those who follow vedic astrology, they deduct the ayanamsa in the longitudes of houses and planets. Hence call it Nirayana system.

As per Sayana system, Libra is your ascendant and Jupiter has moved to Sagittarius. But as per Nirayana system, Virgo is your ascendant and Jupiter has moved to Scorpio. In scorpio 3rd cusp falls at 18deg 5min 28sec. At present Jupiter is in 2nd house in Scorpio sign until 3rd January 2019 as it crosses 18deg 5min 28sec and starts giving 3rd house result.

We have to see the results from the houses only, not from signs. The zodiac is divided into 12 equal signs by some astrologers. In vedic astrology the zodiac is divided as per Sripathi system. In KP system, which is also a part of Vedic astrology, the house division is based on Placidus system as the length of days and nights is not equal. So it is giving correct result.

As per KP system, your lagna is Virgo. You have very good reputation. You are more practical and disciplinarian. You have pleasant manners and like discipline. You are very active, intelligent and noble minded. At the same time you are sensitive. You will try not to hurt others with your kind speech.

As per current dasa, you will gain money through your friends.

I hope to some extent I have given my views.
      Regards
      J.V.S.Rao

• #75661 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Dont confuse yourself with western astrology and Indian astrology.
      In this site,we study horoscopes according to Indian astrology or
      Vedic astrology.
      In western astrology,Sun is very important in calculating horoscope.
      But in Indian astrology,your ascendant will depend on how much time
      lapsed from sunrise time to your time of birth.ON a single day,
      you see people born with different ascendants.
      You please go through the following link.

PENANCE METHOD TO CLEAN HOROSCOPE

[email protected]

• #75662 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello sir,
      The following is the link in google.

PENANCE METHOD TO CLEAN HOROSCOPE

• #75663 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      The link is–
      https://kumrao.wordpress.com