Unemployed and bankrupted with a loan to clear

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Himanshu Pal

I am donw with my electrical engineering degree from NIT Kurukshetra in 2017 Oct. Since than i have lost all my savings in heavy speculation in market(still losing), job doesn’t interest me. I just can’t have control on myself in this regard. On that i have a loan too which is getting delayed.
      DOB: 11/06/1994
      Time: 14:02
      Muzaffarnagar UP

TMR

If you become a good Electrician, you can earn more money than any speculative business. Trading in shares are the worst for earning money unless you are so rich who can afford to wait indefinitely holding on to the shares till it makes profit at an unpredictable future date. Be wise and do the job you know better.

Himanshu Pal

No one become electrician after graduating from NIT, i barely passed and get rid of it and don’t want to touch it again, from college only i was speculating and earned something but it’s just last year i lost it.

TMR

Work of an Electrician does not require you to be an Electrical Engineer, and it is not a bad job as you envisage with your immature mind. I have worked as a visiting professor in NITs and I do know the standard of the current day student community.

As per your horoscope when you work for 100 units, your returns will only be of 58 units of work and this shows you will not be successful in speculative trades.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Unemployed and bankrupted with a loan to clear’ is closed to new replies.