Spouse Appearance

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Annie

DOB: 20/09/1999

Place of birth: Barakpur, West Bengal

Time of birth: 10:26 PM

Hello forum,

Is it possible to predict the appearance of my future spouse? I am curious about his physical features (i.e., height, complexion, stature or facial features).

• #130281 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per the birth chart Mars rules the 7th house of marriage. Mars is posited in the 7th house making you mangalik. The conjunction of Rahu and Venus is also not good. Rahu aspects the 7th house. It is very important to do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage for a happy and blissful marital life. The spouse will be tall, strongly built, attractive features, good hair growth on head and face, fair complexion.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130848 Reply
      Sourav Das

Dob 08/12/2001
      Time 7:16 pm
      Place Kolkata, WB
      How will be my future spouse in terms of her appearance/looks and nature?

• #130851 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that your lagan is Gemini ruled by Mercury and Rahu is in the first house. This means Ketu is in the 7th house of spouse and 7th lord Jupiter is with Rahu forming the guru Chandal dosha. Your spouse will be good looking, educated, from a good background. However will have weak health. It will be important that you do proper matching of the horoscopes before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Spouse Appearance
Your information: