Urgent!! In great depression and anxiety!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

From past 3 years I am in great depression and anxiety. I have not been able to study due to my bad mental health. Please tell me when I will come out of depression and anxiety?? Do I have chances of going outside of India to study this year i.e. 2021?

Birth details:

20th September, 2021

Palwal, Haryana, India

06:41 am

• #116339 Reply
      TMR

You are yet to be born with your date of birth 20 Sept 2021. Let us wait till then.

• #116342 Reply
        Rahul

Sorry! It was a typing error.

From past 3 years i.e. from April, 2018 I am not able to study. Whenever I tried to study, I used to face lots of problems like teacher meeting an accident or something bad used to happen with me to stop me from studying. I tried a lot but something was stopping me as result I had to quit my studies. I failed grade 11. I am in great depression and anxiety and suffering from mental problems. My career is almost destroyed.

When I will come out of depression and anxiety?? Do I have chances of going outside of India?? Please help me, I am hopeless now.

Birth details

20 September, 2001

06:41am

Palwal, Haryana, India

• #116344 Reply
      TMR

Your problems are due to Sun being posted in your Lagna, the effect of which is as follows.

“The native gets angry and much hyper if Sun is in the first house in the natal chart. They are more or less egoistic as well as very moody. As they are very self-conscious, they have a tendency to get upset, hyper and depressed easily. They achieve so much in life, sometimes they become over proud.”

The remedy is a simple one. Get up everyday in the Brahma Muhurta (1.5 hours before sunrise) and have a bath and you will be all right. You can see the effects in 15 to 30 days. You have a first class horoscope and you will have a good job and position in life including fruitful long distance travels.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Urgent!! In great depression and anxiety!!
Your information: